Looking for Epy friends!

Hey! I’m looking for sassy, sarcastic, funny friends on episode to help me make my stories better. I know what I want them to be but I have trouble writing it in. I read stories all the time that has me laughing and crying and that’s my goal to achieve.

Anyone is welcome! Message me on @annadaily.ep (instagram) if you’re interested.

I’ve never done any of this forum stuff before so I have no clue what happens next…

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for someone to help you with stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

What is your sense of humor like (i could be that freind)
god i need friends

1 Like

Same, same haha. I’m pretty laid back, find anything funny. You already made me laugh so that’s a plus haha

My Instagram is @annadaily.ep if you wanna chat more? (I have no idea what happens now - my first forum)

Unfortunately i do not have an instagram (parent stuff) but we can always start a private discussion or i have a facebook under Dawn Ocana