Looking for fantasy romance or historical romance story to read

I admit. I’m a hopeless romantic. And I’ve already read so many amazing stories on Episode. But the stories that get featured on Episode are usually the more popular stories. And I am looking for “hidden gems”. I prefer fantasy romance or historical romance. But I don’t mind other romance stories.
What stories can you recommend to me?

14 Likes

Hello! I have just published my new story Sword Of Resurrectionand it matched your interests!

If you plan to read it, I would love to know your thoughtsa bout it! So feel free to send me a fanmail, or a PM here on forums or DM me on my insta about it with screenshots. I would be really happy if you do that!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I will definitely check it out!

3 Likes

You can try out my story Onset of Winter :slight_smile: it’s a fantasy love story :heart:

3 Likes

i’m not sure if it’s romance, but the story “never trust a pirate” by elena is really good!
“my alien lover” is also pretty good. (the original version, not the episode version)

4 Likes

I added it! Thank you so much for the suggestion.

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just published my very first story and My book is more of a dark fantasy romance read. I will give you the information and you can check it out if you want to.

Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5702058745724928
Name: When It Reigns
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters :3
Not a gem story
Heres the cover

3 Likes

Title: When The Sun Sleeps.
LDR Contest winner

Style; LL

Genre Romance / Fantasy

Description; Life takes a complicated turn when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able to fight their way into each other’s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

• Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Author TLD & Episode.honeyy

2 Likes

Hey! I have a story called DL: A wild love.
TITLE: DL: A wild love
AUTHOR: July Happier
EPISODES: 8
GENRE: Romance (Fantasy&Mystery)
DESCRIPTION: Alein Wood is a woman who wants relief. But when the first love appears, it can reach an impossible and wild one (CC,LL, 1 MC, art-scenes)
LL, FULL CC, 1MC -female, 1LI -male, art-scenes, mini-games
The link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6296574529044480
I have the trailer on my IG account @julyhappierepisode
And the cover :

I would be very happy if you will check this out and send me a feedback on Forums, on my IG or a fanmail. Love you all and thank you for this❤︎

1 Like

Hey :wave::blush:
Your story cove is so beautiful!
Who made it???

2 Likes

Hey thank you its @hn.bella on ig

2 Likes

Hey there :heart: My story is a fantasy romance!

Title: Spell Of The White Tiger
Description: When the strongest animal alive is walking by your side, everything seems possible. But will your powers be enough to save Moonbright? What happens when you meet a man equally as deadly?
Chapters: 32 so far
Author: Nessa
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6364733794091008

Cover:
Spell_of_The_White_Tiger_Limelight_posterThumb_5drLHA6My9

1 Like

Story suggestions :nerd_face:

Fantasy

Romance

1 Like

Hi My story is a Mystery/Fantasy.

the link here…

Main Genre: Fantasy
But has also a bit of Romance, Action, Drama, Mystery…

Chapters: 14 :heavy_check_mark: ( ONGOING… EVERY TWO WEEKS IT’S POSTED NEW CHAPTERS)

HAS:
:heavy_check_mark: ART SCENES
:heavy_check_mark: CHOICES
:heavy_check_mark: MINI- GAMES

Thank you for this.

:heavy_check_mark: also I will leave my Insta here for updates and artworks: @verodisantoepisode

:yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ok thanks :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love it if you give my story a chance it’s a fantasy slowburn romance.

2 Likes

Greetings! If you’re still looking for stories to read, you may enjoy mine. Perhaps one or all may strike your fancy. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Thirty-seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
Style: LL
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6071415300882432
Cover:

1 Like

Hey :cherry_blossom: maybe you’d like to check out my story:

Title: DL: Enchant My Heart
Description: Leslie is working day and night to become an honorable member of her coven. Will she be able to prove her skills or will her love life end up being her downfall?
Full CC for MC and LI
Choices matter - Point System
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)

1 Like