Hi! Here’s my review on your story! I only did chapter 1 and chapter 2 because I understand that it’s mostly going to be the same thing but with different authors and all but if you really want me to do chapter 3 and 4 as well (since episode one isn’t really one) let me know.
1. first thing, you forgot to @zoom reset before the “episode will restart” so we can’t see your image at the end (see picture) as well as when restarting the episode.
2. second, transition fade in should be fade out ( think that’s what’s happening)
3. I like the idea of restarting episode 1!
4. again, I think you used transition fade in instead of out so the image fades away then reappears
5. I know it’s a bit late since you already have 10 episodes but sound is often a good way to make the reader feel more included and drawn into the episode! Without, it just feels like its empty
1. I didn’t have time to screenshot but in episode 2 when Meya enters the scene ( i don’t know if it’s on purpose) she curtsey while walking so she’s basically just sliding.
2. It doesn’t bother me that much but when the character’s lips move but they don’t talk, it bothers many people. (not me, I’m fine with it) So, you don’t have to follow what I’m saying but if you want, I suggest having "@MEYA is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop (or something like that) while waiting to say “Meya’s talk show!”
3. the applaud sound scared the S*!@$ out of me since there wasn’t another sound XD
4. I find it a bit weird (probably just me) that Meya is like "tal, what’s your name? " "tal, " “OH WOW WHAT A NICE NAME! " XD I feel like saying " Is Tal Gordin your real name?” or something like that.
5. there are just tiny teeny punctuations missing here and there but that’,s fine.
6. Another point that some people don’t like: again when a character is not speaking but the body is still moving.
7. again, the shouting sound scared the crap out of me X)
8. small spelling mistake here, made me double-check but it’s fine
9. there’s two “thank you for reading” at the end of chapter 2
Lenght Not too long for an interview which is perfect for me, but I know some may want or expect it to be a bit longer like having 2 authors or a mini-game because we do indeed use a pass to read it. Usually stories are 10-15 minutes each so either leave it like that but maybe tell the readers it would be short or add more things in the episode.
Concept I like it. I like the idea, I think it’s super interesting for readers to know more about their favorites authors.
Overall, I like the story and it’s super interesting, the directing is good and all, keep it going!