Looking For Free Art Cover!

Hello! I’m back, but on a new account, as I lost the other one :grin: For those who don’t know, I’m writing a story about a dark romance, with the mafia involved. Well, let’s get straight to the point - I’m looking for someone to make me a free art scene for the cover of the story in question. Details about my order below:

:point_right:t4: But first, a very important detail: the story style is Episode Limelight.

1. Physical characteristics of the characters :arrow_heading_down:

Girl : Body Tipe - Female Athletic Body
Skin Tone - Neutral 03
Eyebrows - Arched Natural (Color “Deep Brown”
Hair - Long Straight Loose Solid (Color “Deep Brown”)
Eyes - Female Generic (Color “Brown Black”)
Face Shape - Diamond
Nose - Defined Natural
Lips - Full Round Pouty (Color “Red Deep Gloss”)
Tattoos - Snake And Rose Tattoo Ink Multicolor

Boy : Body Tipe - Male Athletic Body
Skin Tone - Neutral 05
Eyebrows - Arched Medium (Color “Deep Brown”
Hair - Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Color “Black Jet”)
Eyes - Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Color “Brown Black”)
Face Shape - Triangle Defined Chin Pointed Ear Skin
Nose - Grecian Narrow
Lips - Medium Heart (Color “Neutral Medium Nude Matte”)
Scars - Scar Eye Right (08-10)
Tattoos - Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black

1. Characters’ clothes :arrow_heading_down:

Girl : Dresses - Jewel Strap Ruched Asymmetric Dress Polyester Red True
Footwear - Laceup Angel Sandals Rich Gold
Necklace - Locket Necklace Metal Gold
Earrings - Small Hoop Earrings Metal Gold
Bracelets - Plain Bangles Metal Gold

Boy : Tops - Open Groomsmen Jacket Cotton Grey Black
Bottoms - Chinos Ankle Length Cotton Black
Footwear - Classic Pleather Oxfords Leather Off Black
Necklace - Hip Hop Lionhead Jewelry Metal Grey Gold
Earrings - Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black

These are the most important details. I will leave the image, in this case, the pose, as a reference below :point_down:t4:

Credits: @evemoons.art (I found this on Pinterest, but it is also available/published on her Instagram)

Explaining my request better - In other words, I want my characters positioned as in the image, in the same way, but with the characteristics that I specified previously assigned.

Oh, by the way, the background can remain the same as in the reference image, but if it were possible I would prefer it if you changed it, but it’s not a big deal. If you did, the background would have to be blurred, so that the focus would only be on the characters. The only thing I ask and demand, (if you change the background) in addition to the details requested from the beginning of this post, is that the male character sits as he is in the image, either on a chair or sofa, and that the woman sits the same too, but, I repeat, both with the characteristics previously attributed, of course. In short, the characters remain as in the reference, but with the previous characteristics.

:warning: IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE YOU INSULT ME - I hope you don’t misunderstand this, take this as an offense, or think that I’m belittling the work of those who make this wonderful art just because I’m asking for free. It’s not my goal. I fully understand that it is time-consuming and considered difficult work, which looks beautiful in the end, and I would never be so stupid as to lack respect for the people who work in this department.

My final request, but optional and not so important, is that, whoever wanted, could put the title of the story - “Dangerous Temptation” - with a matching font. But, to anyone who completes this final request, I prefer that you send me both versions, one with and one without the title.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has read this far, but especially to the person or people who are willing to do me this great favor. :heart:

If I have forgotten something, feel free to let me know, or if you want more details. :smiling_face:

With Love,

MADDY <3

I saw that you were looking for a free artist on a different post, but unfortunately if you want that kind of quality then you would have to commission because I don’t think someone would do free art, unless it’s edited or drawn.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t need the quality to be the same, I just used the image as a reference in relation to the pose :sweat_smile:

One piece of advice, 'cause I know the owner of this art/cover from Eugenia. Make sure that the pose you want at least has some changes or that you find the same pose in a real photo or other piece of art. I’m not sure if that particular pose was customized by the author of the story, but if so, just don’t copy exactly the same thing. :hugs:

1 Like

Can’t say I know anyone who would do this for free, but… Well, Good Luck.

PS: I liked the cover you made yourself on another post (I think that was you?)

1 Like

Tysm :hugs:

1 Like

Yo’re welcome! Also, just a little advice, your post is quite long so I think you could benefit from content sliders! You can use the “Hide details” to (by example) compress the character details.

Totally optional, of course.

1 Like

Thank you again, but once I didn’t give so many details and they criticized me by saying that it was impossible to get someone to make my request.

Oh, I didn’t mean literally removing details, just putting them inside an opener like below:

Example

Yeah, this is what I meant. A good way to manage your thread length. I often use these openers to store specific information (like character details), and images.

1 Like

Hey. Im new here.

I Could draw the cover for you if you want. I could send you some of my drawings if you want. Let me know if you’re interested :blob_hearts:

Oh, thank you! Of course, i would love to see it. :smiling_face:

Here are some some of my recent drawings

Summary

Wow. I’m in love with your amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you :blob_hearts:

So, would you like me to draw the cover for you?

1 Like

Yes, if you would do me the favor. I would be very grateful!

Alright, sure. I will start then :blob_hearts:

I have a requst tho. Could you send me a photo of the characters? Also if they could be wearing the clothes you mentioned, it would be great

1 Like

Of course, but at the moment I can’t, unfortunately. But tomorrow morning I’ll send it without fail. :heart:

1 Like

Ok. Ill wait for the photos then

1 Like

Hey! :blob_sun:

I’m looking for someone who is willing to do two edited covers for me, one small and one large.
My order consists of two characters, a man and a woman.

Details :

Characters Details

| MAN |

• Body Type - Male Athletic Body
  • Skin Tone - Neutral 04
  • Eyebrows - Shape : Arched Medium ; Color : Black Dark
  • Hair - Hairstyle : Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled ; Color : Black Dark
  • Eyes - Shape : Narrow Almond Deep Sunken ; Color : Ice Blue
  • Face Shape - Chiseled Angular
  • Nose - Straight Pointed
  • Lips - Shape : Medium Heart ; Color : Rose Light Nude Gloss

| WOMAN |

• Body Type - Female Athletic Body
  • Skin Tone - Neutral 03
  • Eyebrows - Shape : Arched Natural ; Color : Black Dark
  • Hair - Hairstyle : Long Straight Loose Solid ; Color : Deep Brown
  • Eyes - Shape : Female Generic ; Color : Brown Black
  • Face Shape - Diamond
  • Nose - Defined Natural
  • Lips - Shape : Full Round Pouty ; Color : Red Deep Gloss
Outfits

| MAN | - LARGE COVER

• Tops - Open Groomsmen Jacket Cotton Grey Black
  • Bottoms - Chinos Ankle Length Cotton Black
  • Footwear - Classic Pleather Oxfords Leather Off Black
  • Accessories - Necklace : Simple Chain Necklace Metal Gold ; Earrings - Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black
  • Scar(s) - Scar Eye Right (08-10)
  • Tattoo(s) - Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black

| WOMAN | - LARGE COVER

• Dresses - Jewel Strap Ruched Asymmetric Dress Polyester Red True
  • Footwear - Laceup Angel Sandals Rich Gold
  • Accessories - Bracelets : Plain Bangles Metal Gold ; Earrings - Small Hoop Earrings Metal Gold ; Necklace : Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Gold
  • Tattoo(s) - Snake And Rose Tattoo Ink Multicolor

| MAN | - SMALL COVER

• Tops - Swoop Neck Tee Cotton Grey Black
  • Bottoms - Swim Trunks Loose Tied Neutral Black
  • Footwear - Opened Toes Striped Slipper Plastic Grey Black
  • Accessories - Earrings - Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black
  • Scar(s) - Scar Eye Right (08-10)
  • Tattoo(s) - Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black

| WOMAN | - SMALL COVER

• Tops - Oversized Button Up Shirt Sleeves Rolled Cotton Whit
  • Footwear - Ankle Socks Cotton Complex Color (Cool White)
  • Hair - Messy Sock Bun
  • Tattoo(s) - Snake And Rose Tattoo Ink Multicolor
Backgrounds

The background can be any color, I’ll change it later :upside_down_face:

Pose(s)

It depends on the person’s “competence”, I mean, it depends on the limits that the person can do. There are people who can’t do certain poses, especially because the edited style is even more limited when it comes to poses.

Credits

How will I give you credit?

There are several options, and I can use them all.

I will NOT put your name/signature on the cover, but I will if I use it in the story. But don’t worry, I’ll find a way to provide credits in the story anyway, maybe in chapter two. I can also promote your Instagram, for example, another social network or platform you want. Additionally, I can also post the piece(s) here and mention you.

WARNING : It’s perfectly normal for some clothes and body parts not to show, depending on the pose.

For more information, feel free to PM me.

Thank you, Maddy :blob_hearts:

PS : I don’t know if it was too explicit, but I would like it if, on the small cover, you changed her hair to the Messy Sock Bun, but on the larger one you left her with her straight hair.

1 Like

Hey!
I could help you, if you’re up to it!

You can check my latest examples in my Instagram @kikiepimoon :hugs:

1 Like