Looking for free artists to help with my story cover

Please I really don’t know how to customize my story cover, I am looking for a free artist who would help me design it.

3 Likes

I can’t do art from scratch digitally yet (except for magic overlays) but I can make a really good edited/cut out covers for credit :sparkles: check out the link in my bio, it has the cover for the story I’m writing :fire:

1 Like

Once I finish my current project I’m available as well. I’m only just starting to experiment with art from scratch though.

1 Like

ok, when you are done pls pm

the story cover is nice, can you help with mine

1 Like

Sure thing! , Tell me what your ideas are and what photos/ pieces you want in your cover :heart:

Hello, do you have Instagram? I could really use help to get my art scene done.

1 Like

Yeah, my IG is Mirwren.writesepisode
(I can only do edited/cut out covers and magic overlays :sparkles:)
Link in my forums bio, it has the cover for the story I’m currently writing :fire:

I can help but I’ll require an avatar, outfit and a pose :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn :fire: your art is really good

1 Like

Okay, I just messaged you. Let me know what details you need!

1 Like

omg tsymm ur edits look so good I wish I could edit LOL

1 Like

Thank you :heart: that means a lot :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

It’s been a few minutes but I haven’t received your message on Insta :smiling_face_with_tear: what’s ur Instagram? I’ll message you from my end

lör 9 mars 2024 kl. 11:35 skrev Mirwren.writesepisode via Episode Forums <notifications@episodeinteractive.discoursemail.com>:

That link brings me to Gmail, would you like me to email instead? Or idk what going on
I can message you here if that doesn’t work :heart:

It works!

lör 9 mars 2024 kl. 11:52 skrev Mirwren.writesepisode via Episode Forums <notifications@episodeinteractive.discoursemail.com>:

Sure, I’m making a mafia story about a nerdy girl who has a simple basic life and she ends up getting kidnapped by a mafia

1 Like

Wow it’s nice

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning: