Looking for free cover (art scene)

Hello! I am back :grin: For those who don’t know, I’m writing a story about a dark romance, with the mafia involved. Well, let’s get straight to the point - I’m looking for someone to make me a free art scene for the cover of the story in question. Details about my order below:

:point_right:t4: But first, a very important detail: the story style is Episode Limelight.

1. Physical characteristics of the characters :arrow_heading_down:

Girl : Body Tipe - Female Athletic Body
Skin Tone - Neutral 03
Eyebrows - Arched Natural (Color “Deep Brown”
Hair - Long Straight Loose Solid (Color “Deep Brown”)
Eyes - Female Generic (Color “Brown Black”)
Face Shape - Diamond
Nose - Defined Natural
Lips - Full Round Pouty (Color “Red Deep Gloss”)
Tattoos - Snake And Rose Tattoo Ink Multicolor

Boy : Body Tipe - Male Athletic Body
Skin Tone - Neutral 05
Eyebrows - Arched Medium (Color “Deep Brown”
Hair - Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Color “Black Jet”)
Eyes - Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Color “Brown Black”)
Face Shape - Triangle Defined Chin Pointed Ear Skin
Nose - Grecian Narrow
Lips - Medium Heart (Color “Neutral Medium Nude Matte”)
Scars - Scar Eye Right (08-10)
Tattoos - Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black

1. Characters’ clothes :arrow_heading_down:

Girl : Dresses - Jewel Strap Ruched Asymmetric Dress Polyester Red True
Footwear - Laceup Angel Sandals Rich Gold
Necklace - Locket Necklace Metal Gold
Earrings - Small Hoop Earrings Metal Gold
Bracelets - Plain Bangles Metal Gold

Boy : Tops - Open Groomsmen Jacket Cotton Grey Black
Bottoms - Chinos Ankle Length Cotton Black
Footwear - Classic Pleather Oxfords Leather Off Black
Necklace - Hip Hop Lionhead Jewelry Metal Grey Gold
Earrings - Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black

These are the most important details. I will leave the image, in this case, the pose, as a reference below :point_down:t4:

Credits: @evemoons.art (I found this on Pinterest, but it is also available/published on her Instagram)

Explaining my request better - In other words, I want my characters positioned as in the image, in the same way, but with the characteristics that I specified previously assigned.

Oh, by the way, the background can remain the same as in the reference image, but if it were possible I would prefer it if you changed it, but it’s not a big deal. If you did, the background would have to be blurred, so that the focus would only be on the characters. The only thing I ask and demand, (if you change the background) in addition to the details requested from the beginning of this post, is that the male character sits as he is in the image, either on a chair or sofa, and that the woman sits the same too, but, I repeat, both with the characteristics previously attributed, of course. In short, the characters remain as in the reference, but with the previous characteristics.

:warning: IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEFORE YOU INSULT ME - I hope you don’t misunderstand this, take this as an offense, or think that I’m belittling the work of those who make this wonderful art just because I’m asking for free. It’s not my goal. I fully understand that it is time-consuming and considered difficult work, which looks beautiful in the end, and I would never be so stupid as to lack respect for the people who work in this department.

My final request, but optional and not so important, is that, whoever wanted, could put the title of the story - “Dangerous Temptation” - with a matching font. But, to anyone who completes this final request, I prefer that you send me both versions, one with and one without the title.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has read this far, but especially to the person or people who are willing to do me this great favor. :heart:

If I have forgotten something, feel free to let me know, or if you want more details. :smiling_face:

With Love,

ASHLEY <3

1 Like

Hey just giving u a heads up
No one rlly does free art :sweat_smile:
Most are commissions now .

1 Like

A lot of people (myself included) do free art- it just isn’t (usually) the same quality as commissioned art.

1 Like

I think she means that people who do this type of quality aren’t willing to do it for free. Cause a lot of people request/ask for a cover with this quality, when instead since they want it for free should go for more edited version

2 Likes

Hello. Thank you for your help <3 But I know there are still people who do it, the quality may be different.

Hey! <3 I never said that the quality needed to be the same as the reference image, in fact, I just asked them to use the pose as such. But thanks :smiling_face:

Hey. Sorry, but I didn’t realize if you were volunteering to make me one, were you? But anyway, can you show me an example of the art you make? Thanks :smiling_face: :heart:

Hi!! I can try helping, but heads up- my art isn’t that good…
It would be great help if you could provide a picture of the avatars, the outfits and the background :sob::sob:
for reference here’s some of my art I show to people in case they want a free commission :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing!

Please let me know, if you can do it for me

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Hey If you are still looking

i can do it for free

Link to My home page

Link to my most recent post

Link to fill request form

You can find my form "Art request " at: Jotform - Form is missing

My art shop with the lovely @lilydiamond Beautifully Creative Art

This person de-activated her account