Looking for fresh eyes

I’m looking for fresh eyes on my story on how to improve it things like that I do have 12 episodes out and I do have 2854 readers. But I really don’t get like a whole lot of positive feedback on it, things like that like really don’t get anything I just have a few that readers that asked when the next episodes going to be out and I like it but would like a little more encouraged to write more I’ve been kind of stuck it writing episode 13 severely haven’t had an encouragement so I’m looking for fresh eyes maybe there are some things I can change or maybe it’s good and you just liked it read more I am willing to do r4rs but you have to read and give me thoughts and screenshots and then I will read yours and do same. If r4r you read as many episodes as you like and the ill match that with yours :blush:.
I have an Instagram if you like it you can share your screenshots and I’ll share yours if I like it even if you don’t like mine :blush:@bethany1991bradley
Here is my link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6668287837339648
My story is called Alone Till There Was You

1 Like

You know what? I have already read your story. I love it. I get the struggle of writing but keep going! You are doing great! You do better than me at writing and am glad to be your friend!

Remeber you are great! If you ever need help or encouragement let me know! I will alway be there to support you! Thanks for being a good friend @Bethany1!

2 Likes

Thank you @Danielle318 that means a lot to me your a great friend also. You do really good at writing also. :blush:

2 Likes

I also read your story and I love it :heart_eyes: don’t ever feel discouraged because your story is great and you are such a nice and supportive person :two_hearts:

2 Likes

But you do better! Your story is amazing! And you are too!

2 Likes

Exatly!

2 Likes

@samantha_episode_1 and @Danielle318 thank you both so much. It means a lot. Your both amazing people also :hugs::blush:

2 Likes

thank youuu :blush::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

would you like to do read for read?