Looking for friends i guess? :)

Well what gender is the MC ?

In my story?

MC is a male

Do a double option :woman_shrugging: maybe some might want him to get with a male…
So maybe have a a female and a male :thinking:

I guess… I’ll think about the other main important things in my story so everything will be settled and I’ll let you know if I published mine :smile:

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea!

Ill be sure to read your story when it comes out

I’ll try to read yours as well if I had a chance :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, I’m also new here.

My name’s Paris, I’m a Hufflepuff, I’m also a teenager, I like 50’s music, which may sound really crazy coming from a teenager, I love to draw, I love French Fries, in my spare time I like to read, I like the colors red, blue, and purple. I’m an episode writer in progress. :eyes:

1 Like

I love 50’s music too!

I love old music!

1 Like

Finally, someone who likes 50’s music!

1 Like

I feel like it should be appreciated so much more but no one listens to it :confused:

1 Like

I totally agree. Everyone loves Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendas, Ed Sheeran, etc, etc, now. I like older music only because I feel like it’s more from the heart, or more about the enjoyment of music, rather than just the same old pop songs that you hear again and again. Or maybe that’s just me
And don’t misunderstand, those artist are very talented

1 Like

I love old music for the same reason to!

I don’t think you can dance to most modern music like Ariana Grande but you can shuffle along to Stevie wonder or Elvis :joy:

1 Like

Yess, I completely agree. My favorite music to dance to though is Whitney Houston.

And I’m Paris

1 Like

Whitney Houston is iconic!

1 Like

And her music is so good. Though she’s from like the 80’s. The 80’s and 50’s are my favorite decades of music, but of course one of my favorite musicals is Hairspray, which is set in the 60’s. I also like Queen, Billy Joel, surprisingly, I’ve never been very fond of Michael Jackson, but I also like the Beatles

Don’t get me started on queen i love Freddie’s voice its unreal

I love Billy Joel too!

Have you ever listened to the blues brother or the doors?
Maybe even Johnny Cash?

3 Likes

No actually. I’ll check them out. What’s a song you recommend from them?
And I know I said that I like music back then better than now, but two things that I do like that are very recent, though, not very recent is Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton. They are amazing

1 Like

I would 100% recommend Johnny cash for any mood to be honest

Happy = Folsom Prison blues/Get Rhythm
Sad= Hurt
Angry = Rusty cage
Mythical = Highway man
Any other mood = A boy named sure, 15 minutes to go, ring of fire and Gods gonna cut you down

1 Like

Thanks!!! I’ll be sure to listen to it tonight!

1 Like

I’ms Sanah
I’m a teen
I love any aesthetic or colorful
I love art too
I’m from America
My favorite food is pizza
I read (one of my hobbies)
I love the colors pink, purple, and blue
I am an Episode writer, and I am constantly working on my stories

1 Like