Looking for friends in the Epi Community? Come here!

Hey guys!
I thought that maybe other people in this community feel lonely too or just want to make new friends, so I decided to make this! So just introduce yourself and add your IG username if you have one and discover new people who you can chat with anytime!

I will start:
Hi! My name is Emma and I am from Slovakia. I am currently working on my first story ever, as I finally gathered enough courage to do so after a year or two of reading Episode stories. I just created an IG yesterday, @iamems_episode and want to discover other lovely authors/readers to talk to :slight_smile: so feel free to DM me anytime!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It´s easy! Who knows, maybe you will find some great new friends!
Have a lovely day xx

3 Likes

Hi :wave:

Hey Hannah! :blush:

Hi!!! My name is also Hannah :slight_smile: I’m currently waiting for new passes :joy::joy::sob:

If you ever need anybody to talk to my IG is mafiastar.episode

I’m always available to talk to

:rofl:

Hannah is a very popular name

But it´s a very nice name, so no wonder it is so popular :grinning:

I think it’s from the bible

i love the fact that the name is a palindrome (same when read backwards) haha :grinning:

1 Like

hello, im marcella, or easy to just call me cella :revolving_hearts:

my insta account is: @cella_.a

im in love with CNCO and all five of them are my daddies :smirk:. I also love aesthetics :heavy_heart_exclamation:

im open to make friends, just don’t tick me off and we’ll be guud :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

oh ye, cnco are mine so no touchy, thanks :relieved::heavy_heart_exclamation::kissing_closed_eyes:

Definitely easiest to spell too :rofl:

Hello! I go by the name Sparker Scenes, and I’ve been an on again off again member of episode for 4 years now. In these past few months I’ve been way more into the Episodes community than I ever was before! I love talking about amazing community stories and I love recommendations too! I have some story ideas that I want to publish on episodes. That was a long introduction haha, anyways my IG is sparkerscenes.epi!

3 Likes

SHould make a group chat on insta? Or maybe you guys already have one :wink:

maybe :hugs:

Btw just created a new insta: hepisodeh

1 Like

follow me: @cella_.a

1 Like

Just did

1 Like

I think a group chat would be cool!

1 Like

Hey I’m Mya and I’m starting two stories.

2 Likes