Looking for Genuine Friends

Hi there! I’m Freya, a new author on Episode and I am looking for some genuine friends.

What do I mean by genuine friends?

Friends who actually read each other’s Episodes, give feedback and support. :slight_smile: I dislike it when people do ‘Read4Reads’, especially when people don’t actually read your story you’ve worked so hard on.

So if you’re interested in this, don’t hesitate to leave a message below!

I look forward to meeting you!
Freya

Yesss, I need a couple more people like you. I have made many friends in the community but only a handful are genuine. I just met a new genuine friend today, @CarmelW-Comella (I hope you don’t mind me tagging you lol) but yes! I would love to be your friend. :grinning:

That’s great! I love meeting people like you. I hope we can support each other and give each other constructive feedback. :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you. I’m Freya :smiley:

Absolutely, nice to meet you. You may call me Granola or Nolia if you’d like. What’s your story called so I can add it to my favorites?

I haven’t published it yet haha. I’m finishing the 3rd Chapter today and I’ll publish it soon. :slight_smile:

Do you have a published story I can add to my favorites? :grin:

Ooh okay, I can’t wait. I do have a published story!

Here are the details:
Title: Two To Tango
Author: Granolias
Link: episodeinteractive.com/s/5399646171693056

Anything else you want to talk about?

I need some advice for my thriller story to be honest…

I don’t know who to make the killer :joy:

My type of characters;

• “Nerd” who no one likes (can ‘die’ based on player’s decisions, MAYBE fakes death as he has an apprentice?)
  • Best friend who wants all the boys
  • Mean girl who gossips a lot
  • A shady boy who’s family was all killed
  • A ‘bad boy’
  • A jock

Any ideas, haha? :sweat_smile:

I’m playing your Episode and I’m already getting shot :joy:

Love the action!

Hmm, well in most stories I’ve read they tend to make the nerd that no one likes the killer since people dont like the nerd and the nerd might secretly get angry lol. Maybe the best friend since the MC would naturally trust her more than the others, especially the mean girl. But this is your story! What do you think?

And thanks! Haha, I tried.

I was thinking about making the best friend the Killer (maybe with the nerd as well / sidekick). But I’m struggling to find a motive - Like, why would she torment her best friend?

Hey Freya! I would be glad to be friends with you. But I my story isnt ready to proof read. Sorry, but ill read yours if u want.

My story isn’t published yet either :joy: Let’s keep each other updated haha.

Ok I will. Lol, good luck! Whats your page called so I can follow.

Freya v.

It might not come up though. Is yours ‘jenna1012’?

Its Jen I think, i kinda forgot lol

Lol

Is it the one with 2.1k followers

No haha :joy: Search up “A devilish Tale”

And there’ll be one that says DISCONTINUED | A Devilish Tale.

The author is me :slight_smile:

Just followed but now I have to go unfollow the other Freya I followed lol

Lol. I followed you :slight_smile: