Looking for genuine romance stories! Drop them below!

hello, i’m looking for some genuine love stories, drop them below.

rules:

• feel free to self-promote, but make sure to recommend me something else too please!

• no mafia, no over the top vampire-love fetishism, i prefer stories that aren’t by big authors/ stories that are not on the trending page, no weirdo shit pleaseee

• don’t care for cc, ps, or choices

• I like decent spot directing, nice zooms, nothing too crazy

• LL

honestly just looking for a good romance, please help me out!

7 Likes

Ambivalence by @Swiggles

2 Likes

Do you want strictly romance? Or are you also interested in other genre stories that contain a very strong romance plot?

2 Likes

Haha thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

i’m looking for strictly romance!

1 Like

Hello !! Thank you for this thread! My story has romance, drama and mystery in case that you want to give it a try! :smiley:

Title: Tender Love LL
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 13 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: LL CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6298478683815936

2 Likes

You’ll like Second Chance - The Beginning by Josie Jackson x

I hope you’ll like mine.

I’d also suggest Hopeless Girl by Clara23
Love Overdue by Nipa
Memories by Rayssa

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

2 Likes

Hey! My story is little bit related to mafia, but there’s lot of romance too with both gender’s pov. Will you like to it a try?!

1 Like

Title:- Love Confession
Author:- Divya
Episodes:-10 (complete )
Description:- He likes his childhood friend but then she went away. After so many years she is back but she doesn’t remember him.
Does he have the courage to tell her or will it be too late?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672963447488512

1 Like

Hi this is my story there is romance and honestly they’re pretty cute (but there is drama tehe (also my grammar and directing isn’t the best in the first three episode but I learned what I was doing wrong and I’m fixing it for the next episode))

Title Secrets

Author Your._.girl. _.kay

Chapters Three more coming soon!

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Kaylee Smith is a goody two shoes that doesn’t trust most.What happens when she finds out most of her life was a lie and everyone she trusted was keeping secrets from her?

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833837780762624

Cover

1 Like

I recommend dress coded (if u haven’t already read it lol) and uppercut I liked those

Hi :yellow_heart: @bellecass

I would like to recommend…
*Dragon bride
*Always
*Jaded love
*Times squares
*Deep attraction pride and fate( it’s mafia based but i love it :smiley:)

*And here’s mine if you want to check it out (it’s romantic,drama, comedy:
Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 21 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Story : The Bucket List
Description : Noa needs to get into film school, Asher needs to prove he’s worthy of his dad’s company. When a bucket list brings them together, will they be able to stand each other?
Style : LL
Genre : Rom-Com
Current chapters : 17 and I update weekly
My instagram : @sophiemepisode
There’s full customization, one minor and one major love interests and slow burn romace! :heart:

Tropical_Loveland_posterImage_35vnDtLzIu

Send me screenshots if you read it! I would love to hear your opinion :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! You could give my story a try. :slight_smile:
It’s called ‘Unconditionally (FULL CC, CM)
Genre: ROMANCE/ Rom-com
Story description:
Sass-Queen, Almeira looks at love like it’s a plague. Will her arch-nemesis, Asher’s return change that? Does she have it in her to love someone unconditionally? (Rom-com, CC, LL, Choices Matter)

There is one Main LI, so more scenes w him by default. I also have a secondary LI basically for people who like reading stories w more than one LI. But he is only secondary in the sense that most scenes w him will totally be depended upon your choices :slight_smile:

STORY LINK BELOW: :arrow_down:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I have given my story a huge update recently and there will be new chapters soon! It’s called “A day in the life of me…” Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912 Follow Leah’s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation :blob_hearts: Also hunting bad is realy good by hope moon

Thank you for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my story:
Story: Roller Coaster :roller_coaster:
Description:

Aria’s life has always been pretty calm. At least that was until 1 year ago. Ever since her life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Will her life ever get back to normal? CC.

Total chapters: 8 (more coming soon).
Genre: Romance/Mystery with a touch of Comedy.
Style: Limelight.
My Instagram: @raffaella.episode

I recommend Dripping Mascara by Gen Marshall and I Married A Knight by Earlgrey :heart_eyes:

And if you’re interested, here’s mine with some screenshots (so you’ll have an overview of the spot directing):

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

Sneek Peeks