Looking for good fantasy stories

Okay, so some shameless self-promotion from me here. Hope you don’t mind it, @Eva123, since my story is a fantasy and everyone who read it loved it.

Sooooo, my story includes:

• choices that matter (4 possible endings)
  • 4 mini-games
  • animated overlays and custom backgrounds (ALL the backgrounds are custom)
  • special art scene (everything, including the cover is drawn by yours truly)
  • and, of course, a captivating plot with multiple unexpected twists!

If you are still not convinced… THEN

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

:two_hearts:Hello Lovelies​:two_hearts:
Checkout my story .Link below :point_down:
Story : The Chocolate Fairyland
Description : A girl has lovable grandparents but few bad people are with her. There is a place where she can escape but will she discover it? How will be the life there?
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6377730059141120

I REALLY recommend this story called “The Ruby Tiara” by Wincy W. It’s one of my favorite fantasy stories ever! I also recommend “The Abomination” by Isabella Costa. If you are looking for a wolf story though, I think you should read “Whiskey” by Mikayla S. It’s one of the only wolf stories that I like. But like I said earlier, “The Ruby Tiara” one of the most amazing fantasy stories and you should read it! Thanks

1 Like

My story is fantasy/romance, but I mostly focus on fantasy.

It’s called Hale Huna, it’s in Limelight.
It’s not finished yet so if you have any suggestions for me I might be able to add them in for you!

Description: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…

It contains strong language and mature themes, and tackles real life situations while also escaping reality in the magical world of Zailia.

I really hope you’ll read it and enjoy it!