Looking for good lesbian story

Hi! I wonder if any of you know and can recommend a good lesbian story. But not just any, I am looking for a story when main character only discovers her sexuality or a story about two female friends who suddenly start feeling something for each other. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The Gamer Girl and Fall from Grace are both good stories with lesbians. I found them by looking on the Queer contest shelf so maybe you could try that? :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Daisy, its on the contest winner list

2 Likes

Oof girl you’ve come to the right place. This story I wrote is made by a lesbian and written with lesbians (and other wlw readers ofc) in mind lol. If you decide to choose your sexuality as gay or bisexual in the story, you have the opportunity to romance Claire, the popular mean girl and school’s queen bee, who is a closeted lesbian and develops feelings for the MC.

Title: The Depths of Newport
Genre: Mystery/Romance
Features: LL, Full CC, 1 Male LI/1 Female LI/1 Choose Gender LI
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6070748037578752
Cover Art:

I have also written a spy/assassin thriller romance story that is strictly a lesbian romance (once again written by a lesbian for the wlw readers in mind) if you’re interested in that as well.

Title: LDR: Killer Love
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Features: LL, Limited CC, 1 Female LI
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5997191425097728
Cover Art:

4 Likes

I have one. She’s married with her childhood sweetheart and they have 2 kids when she comes to the realisation that she’s a lesbian. It follows the whole family.

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

3 Likes

Def will have to try your stories out! :two_women_holding_hands: :rainbow:

Daisy by @Bertha is a good one :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much hun :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart: