Looking for good reads

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just publish “One year with Him”! :smiling_imp: :palm_tree: :tumbler_glass: :fire:
Title: One year with Him
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (new episode every week)
Description: Don Mattia is the head of the Sicilian mafia who always gets what he wants. But there’s one thing he keeps thinking about… his queen. Will Angelika be able to love the beast?
Style: Limelight

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m not sure if my story would be of interest to You. She is a strong character but not at all mean. She catches her fiancé in an affair which shakes her. There are two love interests; each with their own struggles and insecurities. They come off at first as your good boy/bad boy, but have much more depth to them. In the end, it is a story of self reflection and her struggle to find confidence in herself again. to learn to trust again.

1 Like

I recommend you my story, even tough I’m not 100% sure it fits all the spots. My main character isn’t introvert, but she is very kind. There are 3 love interests, but none of them is abusive. There is no art scenes. :thinking: Choices matter.

Title: My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght: 11 chapters out, more coming soon…
Description: Alyssa needs to find out what’s up with her brother. While searching for clues, she gets involved with some Alien technology, and her life will change for good. (CC, Choices Matter, 3 LI’s))

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4975127894491136

1 Like