Looking for help with 1st story

I already started just run into some problems here and there.

1 Like

Hi there! I would be happy to help you, just specify what type of issues you have. :))

1 Like

Where to get backgrounds from and overlays. I also do not know how to credit them on Instagram. Like do I take a screenshot of the episode or what. Also will like to have someone proofread.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

For backgrounds/overlays:

In the writer’s portal, there is a “panel” at the top of the screen. (Beside the word “episode” in white letters.) Click on art catalog, then click backgrounds or click overlays.

How to credit:

I usually credit people with a narration bubble at the end of each chapter.

ex. (this is how it would look like in the script but ignore the “/”)

readerMessage Credits <3

NARRATOR
@/person - Cover, @/person - Intro, @/person - Motivation

1 Like

I’d love to help! Just pm me. Or do you want me to pm you?

1 Like

I could help a bit with proofreading, and if you use a background from instagram; you can just credit them by either saying:

readerMessage Credit to @/person (or more) on Instagram for the backgrounds.

or

NARRATOR

Credit to @/person (or more) on Instagram for the backgrounds!

1 Like

How do I find them on Instagram? Has soon has I get done with chapter one I will let you know.

Don’t laugh but what is PM? I would love to have your help. All the more people I have to help will help my story be a success.

1 Like

Thank you for telling me but I am talking about backgrounds that other people make.

1 Like

There are many amazing people in the community that make backgrounds for us to use. For example, check out @amepisode 's drive of backgrounds/overlays. (Please remember to read her rules before using though!)

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Of course I won’t laugh.
PM is private message, you can pm me by tapping the blue Message button under my profile. :smiley:
Let me pm you.