Looking for help with ENGLISH - it is not my native language

Hi, English is not my native language, so I would really appreciate if somebody would help me with the grammar check of my story.

It is for the Clue contest. And I already finished 1 chapter.

I am OK with you suggesting new better wording if you see some.

Also, any kind of feedback itself to the story will be appreciated. :slight_smile:

I know that working on something often means you have to like it.:slight_smile: So here is the story description:

Story title: Secret of the necklace (contest Clue!)
Author: Farah DeSantis

Story description:
Marbel, an ordinary shy nerdy student finds in the library book in which was hidden old looking heart shaper necklace. Because the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as she (or was the book left for her intentionally?) she decided to take the book and find out the mystery behind the necklace.
Which turns her boring life upside down.
The same day mystery stranger appears in her school. Despite the fact he is the worst bad boy of all times he seems to be interested in shy Marbel. But what if he is actually somehow connected to the mystery of the necklace and his intention with Marbel is anything but good?

The book itself seemed at first to be a harmless romance fantasy about fallen angels magic and saving the world…but what if it is not fantasy at all? Marbel has to find out the truth and her role in this mystery before it is too late…for everybody.

Cover: - I have one but don’t know why I am not able to upload it now.:frowning:

Let me know if you are interested and I send you the link

1 Like

there is this really good grammar program called grammarly that i use

I have it too but still, it doesn’t filter everything. :confused:

2 Likes

I am interested and my first language is English, if you need me to help feel free to msg me.

1 Like

I would love to help you with grammar, spelling, and general English help!

Hi! I’m a native English speaker and would love to help edit your story if you still need help :slight_smile:

Same here. English is my native language also.

Thank you girls I send the link to @Kezlie so I am now waiting for confirmation from her. If she will not respond I will than send it to one of you… Just I do not want to bother more people to do it at the same time. :wink:
@mysterypuppy03
@kimballet

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.