Looking for help with tappables&complex coding

Hi guys!
I wasn’t sure if I should have this here or in the “Finding a writing partner” -section, but since I’m not really looking for a partner, more like a big-sissy-coder type of friend, I decided to post this here.
So. I’m starting to write a futuristic short(ish)story, and I would really like to include lots of complex coding and stuff. I’m still quite a beginner with this stuff, and even though I might be able to figure things out it would take years.
That’s why I’m looking for someone that already knows how to do everything to take me under their wing -someone I could ask all my stupid questions from.
I’ll of course credit the helper(s) in my story when if I finish it.
SO if you think you could help me and maybe write some pieces of code for me if I can’t figure things out, either PM me or reply on this thread! I won’t be bombing your PM:s every day, since I’m quite a slow writer, so no need to worry about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

josph evans on youtube. he make some great toturial videos.

1 Like

I started off in January, but I think I got quite the hang of it already, just took lots of practice :joy: I’m willing to help you by giving tips and showing you examples if you like? However, writing whole pieces of code for you would be too much work (and you learn faster by trying out things yourself anyway).

1 Like

By the way, are you on Instagram? I’m part of a small group with starting Episode authors, we help each other out there too. Maybe you’d like to be a part of it?

1 Like

@runes_episode is my ig handle! :smile:

1 Like

I added you and followed as well! :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.