Looking for Hidden Gems!

Hey there @TCL!

I read the first three episodes of your Episode and I really liked it. I appreciate that you took the time to develop the characters and their backstories, instead of trying to have the MC jump down the love interest’s throat in the first episode lol. It feels very genuine and life like - especially if it’s someone who’s known to be timid and keep to herself.
I do want to mention, though, that if the reader is only gonna have limited customization at the beginning, I think it would be best to also allow them to edit the lip color of the MC - especially if they are using a darker skin tone. Otherwise, their character will have oddly pink lips for the first three episodes haha.

I’ve added it to my favorites - can’t wait to see what you have planned for it. (:

Hi @fluffyrice!

Soo, first of all, I love the cover pictures! They’re adorable! Also, I love how you have little timecard splashes to show where we are in Sierra and Peter’s lives.
I love reading things that are based on true stories because they always seem to be a lot more down to earth and relate able! I love Sierra and Peter’s relationship - all of the bickering then flirting then back to bickering again. I’m only on episode four buuuut it’s already been added to my favorites and will be read when I have the time.

Can’t wait to read the rest of your story!

Hi @CrazyCreativeMind!

I’ve read the first four episodes of your story, and although I really do wish the episodes were longer, I do enjoy it so far! I’m really curious as to what happened to Eli’s sister, and what they really have planned for her now that she’s back! I also hope that the next episode will show a little bit more of the back story of the Demons, especially the main female one (I’m so sorry, her name slipped my mind),

Love the cover, love the idea of the story and can’t wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for the brilliant suggestion… I definitely missed that one! Must appreciation being sent your way!!