Looking for honest feedback on story

I’ve seen some great stories on episode and I’m looking to reach that level over time. One thing I find will help is critique from fellow writers or readers. If anyone can help out I would really appreciate it.

Check it out: https://episode.app.link/jHAdzeK8IL

Hey, I’m up for it… Will pm you the feedback is that okay?

Thanks so much! That’s perfect :slight_smile:

My pleasure :heart:

Hi! I’m looking for super honest feedback too! And I wondered if you could do the same for me?

I’m getting loads of support but not reads so somethings not adding up :slight_smile: let me know if you would be up for this. Apologise for hijacking theead. Just looking for a super honest review :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Yeh, share me the link!!

Amazing thanks so much :heart:

So here are the details :heart:

Insta: epy.gracex
Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Style : Ink
Episodes : 17 ongoing

Genre: Action/Comedy/Romance

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

Story: Isobel lives a secret life but is captured by Dark Chaos, a gang with a twist. Fighting for the greater good! But have there lives crossed before?

would you like to read mine and I’ll read yours too?

Yes that would be fab! Do you want to do read of read or review for review? How many eps? Would you like to do? X

I have 3 episodes so far, but I’ll read as much as you have. I’m in episode limbo right now anyways with nothing to read haha. And if you have time I would love feedback! I’ll start reading now :smile:

I have 17 episodes lol! Don’t feel like you have to read them all! Unless you want to which would be amazing!

I’ll start yours now. How should I send the review? Insta? Or on here? Xx

This is embarrassing but, I don’t have Instagram lol. I guess I might need an account. It seems really popular for people using episode.

And I will definitely keep reading if I like it , which I do so far.

I’ve just finished reading them - I’ll DM you a review?