Looking for honest reviews!

Hello Fellow Episoders!!

I would absolutely love, if you could give my story a read and review it.

You don’t have to read the entire thing (it’s currently 20 chapters) just an episode or two :slight_smile:

I am relatively new to all this so any feedback is greatly appreciated. I will also Read for Read so feel free to post yours also.

The details are as follows:

Title: The Vampire Baby
Author: Pentagram Paradox
Genre: Fantasy

Cover:

Have a lovely evening and happy reading!! X

1 Like

I would like to do an R4R! :heart:
And I wouldn’t mind giving you a review! But you can do one for me as well? :blush:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 9 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

Hey, I would love to read and review yours. I shall have a read now :slight_smile: x

1 Like

review for review?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

Thank you!
I will definitely read yours too, but it will take a while since I’m doing a lot of R4Rs at the moment :sweat_smile:

That’s absolutely fine lovely :slight_smile: take your time

1 Like

I will read you story, I love fantasy stories here is mine and I will let you know how it was, I am also new of all of this but I am learning too http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5042176896598016

1 Like