Looking for INK backgrounds characters

hey guys!
i’m new to the forums but i heard this was an awesome place to go to for help. and in need your guy’s. i need background characters for my story in INK. so my story * the scorpions sting * is about The Street Gang the Crowns Have Gone and Killed the One Person Closest to Your Heart and Your Revenge will Sting Hard! i need male and female characters to be put in these roles (for example, random people on the street, bank tellers, stuff like that).

i would appreciate it you could reach out to me if you’re interested, so that you can send me your deets and an outfit that you would like to be put in.

you can reach me easily on instagram…
@epyy.lynn

take care everyone, and i hope to hear from you.

2 Likes

1 Like

thank you for replying back :slight_smile:
are you interested and what roles you want to be as

Any role is fine with me

1 Like

what about drug dealer, spy, hacker, bodyguard, arms dealer, gang member * choose one and i will think of some more roles for you *

How about arms deal for Audenzia since in my story she’s an assassin and Tyler could be her bodyguard/boyfriend :thinking:

1 Like

thats so awesome :slight_smile: alright, i will do your both characters cards for my story? it will be in my highlights
do you want me to mention you since its your characters from your story

If you could that would be awesome, my Instagram is @ryder_epii

1 Like

Hi I some characters :blush: and if you can could you make jedidiah and Lightning fighting please since their like main characters to a story i want to write and their like enemies and if you could make Thunder and Zephyrina annoyed of each other :sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face: you can credit through here @Abbixowrites

okay, thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:
and take care…

p.s i will dm you and let you know, i will be publishing my story

2 Likes

Ofc! And you to take care and great! Can’t wait

1 Like

your characters is pretty good!! alright i will mention you as well! what about they’re roles?

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: And wym roles?

1 Like

roles like bodyguard, hacker, enforcer, arms dealer, gang member etc
i was talking about gang roles lol my story is about mafia

1 Like

Can Zephyrina be like a hacker if that role is still available :blush: and the others as gang members:)

1 Like

sure :slight_smile: so your other three characters will be gang members,
zephyrina will be a hacker
alright, sounds good, i will mention you as well

1 Like

8a1ffe3322923a691490c8e142788f7be93eddb7_2_690x408

1 Like

what about gang roles? have you think of one or some

1 Like

Umm Miracle can be a hacker idk for the other 2

1 Like

yeah, she can be a hacker… the other two will be arms dealer or gang members