Looking for INK stories

Is there any good stories in INK? I’m looking for like Fantasy and Romance/Drama but I can’t seem to find any cause most of them are in limelight. Any good recommendations?

2 Likes

Drama
What Doesn’t Kill Us by Eysenck
Summer Knights by Jolent
Remember Me by Mila.episodes
EXPIRED by Nicole Avory

Romance
Tell Me About Me by Laur
Out of Time by Alvar M.
Dear Lily by Monica Christina
World War Dad by LishLooWho

Fantasy
Silhouettes by aprilish
NUMINOUS by jos
Insurgence by Emily

1 Like

Adrenaline if you haven’t read it (it’s discontinued and there’s not really an ending) but still definitely worth reading

3 Likes

Omg yess
it’s literally one of the best stories ever. It has such intricate coding and there’s a lot of different love interest. Liane (the MC) is the best and the plot isn’t boring. The story is interesting and amazing. I have read it over five times.

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

War Dogs by Kayla

(For now all of her stories are Ink so I would check all of them out)

1 Like

Hello @BlueLou, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’d love it if you checked out my story. It is a little slow for the first two episodes but it picks up and the fantasy starts to unfold.

Title: Blood of the Empress

Author: Treas H

Genre: Fantasy

Description: After touching an ancient crown, Thea Maeda begins experiencing visions of an ancient empress. When her professor reveals to her the truth, Thea has to make a life-altering decision in which the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing)

Instagram: @treasH.stories

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6680053253144576

1 Like

Hi! My story fits those genres exactly! Hope you’ll give it a read, if you feel hesitant click the trailer!

At the Crack of Dawn

Story Description:

With the appearance of supernatural powers, vampires and a murder, Zora’s aimless life is suddenly clouded by darkness. Will Zora be consumed by the shadows or emerge as the light?

Genres: Fantasy, School, Drama, Romance

Here’s a trailer if you’d like to watch!

Link to my story:

Shameless self-promo. Hell, it was worth a shot.
Title: Melody of Your Heartbeat.
Genre: Romance with comedy bits and drama.
LI: One, and one only.
Style: Ink.
CC: Yes!
Episodes: 16!
Description: Working as a cashier at a music store wasn’t the moody Ryder’s idea of fun, that is, until a beautiful music enthusiast walks into his store and “rocks” his world!
Cover:

Here’s my story if you’re interested:)

Title: Poisoned
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description:

I have an INK story and is a mix between Action and romance!
I shall leave the details down below if you would like to check it out.
Title: The Life of a Vigilante
Description: What happens when you find yourself involved with the infamous vigilante?
Love, action, drama, adrenaline, passion.
Are you ready?
Full CC, art scenes, choices, INK.
Genre: Action
Style: INK
Author: sharna
Author instagram: @fsharna3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6089755918532608