Looking for Inspiration to write? :blob_hearts:

hiya!! so @JoannaKRain inspired me to make this post…

SUPER random- but if your a writer lacking inspiration for coming up with new scenes in your story- i would suggest checking out my soundcloud!!

i have playlist for ALL types of moods that you want to convey in your story! its consists of soooooooo many edit audios that i listen to and they help me come up with really good scenes for my stories!!

here’s the link if anyone is interested and is lacking inspiration -

lmk how you like the playlists- and if they helped you write!! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

all you gotta do is click on my username ‘aaliyah supremacy’ at the bottom!!

PLEASEEEEEEE don’t close this thread- i’m just trying to help writers get inspired and come up with good ideas for there stories on Episode!!

- tags (sorry if ya didn't wanna be tagged)

@MMG @Ajay_theweirdo @EtherealWitch @Youngbl00d @Celestial_Night @cecilia_do @CiCe @CinnamonToast @Maeverie.Rivera @May.I.Write @Makayla.Reed @M_H_C_Episode @NeahM @sim_epi @Sofia4Redfield @anon9217557 @Superpup @Sofia4Redfield @secrets.epi @SofiaxD

OH also- i just link my fav playlists- but if you click on my profile i have a ton more for different moods!!

18 Likes

:purple_heart::heartpulse::purple_heart:

1 Like

:heart:
Ty!

2 Likes

no problem!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

aww no problem!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! This is also really helpful! Bookmarking :heart:

1 Like

though I don’t need it, it is a really useful thread and np for the tag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

@sim_epi @Sofia4Redfield no problem!! i really appreciate it :))

1 Like

Your playlist is nice, but not my style (Writing Playlist - playlist by Luka Kaelin | Spotify).

1 Like

thank youu- i’ll have to check that one out also!!! :eyes:

1 Like

wow whats this i love this

1 Like

This is amazing! IF YOU MAKE MORE TAG ME!

1 Like

tip #1 :blob_hearts:-

something that helps me is thinking of my MC while listening to the audios- or my LI!!

OMG THANK YOUUUUU!!! :blob_hearts: i will for sure!!

i legit have like SOOOOO many on my profile- if you have any requests or any new playlists that i could add i will!!

or just any songs that you like- i could find some on soundcloud and add them to my playlists!!

for sure

This is the link to my Spotify account if anyone is interested.
The name may be different, but its still me;)

2 Likes

imma have to check it out!! can’t rn tho- cause yk, SCHOOL, bleh :sleepy:

Okay sure whenever you get the chance!

1 Like

aww thank youuu!!! you could maybe use so for ur future edits :eyes:

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

duh!!! i love how uptown funk and how u like that r there :heart_eyes::star_struck: credit goes to who? :smirk:

2 Likes