Looking for Inspiration to write? :blob_hearts:

uhmmmm you can just credit the person who posted the audio- so when you listen to the audio, just click on there profile name, it should be like above or next to the thumbnail of the audio if that makes since haha :joy:

1 Like

well that makes 100% since :joy::heart:

1 Like

Ahhh thank you

1 Like

I like every kind of music and I actually have a lot of those songs on one of my playlists. I don’t really have a specific style. As I change, so does my music taste.
Anyway, Tom Petty, Fleetwood Mac, Nickelback and Led Zeppelin (who I actually saw live in concert along with A LOT of other people) are all amazing and so is your playlist.
Glad to see someone else who has a good taste in music.

1 Like

… There’s jealousy, then… Whatever I’m feeling. This is a new level.

Hahaha! I also saw a cover band for Led Zeppelin… (Get the Led Out)
Honestly, nothing beats the way a band sounds live in concert, (unless it Red Hot Chili Peppers) They suck live, but are great on an app like Spotify cause of all the autotune and voice editing.
You want to have a great experience, take someone to see a good band in concert. They will never forget it. Literally, You never know what may happen!
You make get the The drummers drumsticks, a guitar pick, the bands song list for the night, a photo with the entire band , autographs, free pizza for VIP, The ban’s lead singer taking your phone and recording with it, talking to and meeting super cool people, being in the pit and having the best time of your live, (all this actually happened to me)
ALSO! ALWAYS BRING A CHILD! BANDS LOVE KIDS THAT LIKE GOOD MUSIC!

3 Likes

Im checking out these Playlist :blue_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::brown_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.