Looking for Insta followers who are willing to do serious R4R!

Hey guys!! I am a new author and I am currently working on my new story Worst Served Cold!! I just made an instagram account and would love you guys to follow. I am willing to do serious R4R (any genre) and mutual shoutouts on insta!! :heart: :blue_heart:
I don’t mind reading full stories and giving feedback and would love to have the same reciprocated.
Follow me on insta: @Episode.MnM
Comment below your stories and instagram accounts so we could support each other :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

PS: My story will be posted in the next few days

4 Likes

I am up for a R4R!! Follow me on IG @emma.epistories and I’ll gladly follow you back <3

Story name: Just Friends

Genre: Drama/Romance

Episodes: 3 finished (more coming)

Author: Emma

Description: Returned home after 1.5 year. People are not the same, but neither are you. But everything goes down hill when last years problems reappears.

Perfect! I’ll give you a follow right now…
Would you mind if I DM’ed you on insta when I read your story and to also tell you when I will publish mine?

Yes no problem <3

My Instagram is @faithxprincessx I would love to do a R4R when you published your story.

Thanks girlie!! I’ll give you a follow right now!
DM the name of your story :heart:

1 Like

My instagram is @tulipsode, I’d love to do r4r with you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks hun!! I’ll follow you. Be sure to DM me the name of your story :smile:

1 Like

Hey!! This is my Instagram account: @maya.b.episode just made it, I’m actually still working on my story. :hearts:

1 Like

Since i am free due to quarantine i would love to do a rfr with you.

@epi.enchantress is my IG. Do contact me there when u want to start it. Story is called Necromancers.

Hi! :relaxed:
I love this idea :smile:, my instagram username is annat.stories :grinning: ( I just followed you! )
My story is already out, and you can find it on my profile :heart:
For more information on doing r4r, just reach out to me on IG, I’m mostly active because of corona situation :upside_down_face:

Great! I’ll give you a follow rn :slight_smile: I’ll DM you when my story is posted

Be sure to give a follow back :heart:

1 Like

Perfect!
Aren’t we all :rofl:
I’ll give you a follow back and when my story is out I’ll DM you :slight_smile:
Excited to read your your story!!

1 Like

This is my first story I ever wrote so the first few chapters have some small errors, but after that everything is fine. (LL+CC)

Title: Lesson Learned

Genre: Romance

Summary:

You are a college student starting your first year at UC Berkley to study business. It ends up that the hot arrogant guy you met at the bar ends up being your teacher. Carter Davenport. All the girls are in love with him but you hate him. He’s a millionare and the CEO of davenport industries. How does this 24 yr old stand your stubborn attitude? Will you fall in love? And will he teach you a lesson?

Episode Cover

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5872143504179200

Insta: @Emnm.Epy add me!!

Duplicate thread closed. Refer to newest: Promoting my first story, Promote yours too! Serious R4R!