Looking For Interesting Stories... Any Suggestions?

Hello! I’m looking for some interesting Episode stories to read. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply below. Include the story name, genre, author, and description. Please feel free to suggest any story you like, even if it doesn’t seem like my type of story. Sometimes stories surprise me! You’re welcome to promote your own story if you’d like. To give you an idea of what kind of stories I like, these are some of my favorites community stories. (Please note that nothing here is intended to be rude… and if your story isn’t on my list I probably just haven’t read it yet!)

• The Gamer Girl
  • Times Square
  • Having Hope
  • Dare to Dream
  • Counting Sheep
  • Competitive Edge
  • Skeptics and Believers
  • Flawed But Perfect
  • The Big Great
  • Glitch Girl (this is actually an Episode official story but its pretty underrated so I added it to my list)

I’d like you to suggest a community story, so that I can support the authors! My favorite genres are Romance, Drama, a romance-mystery mix, and a romance-fantasy mix. I generally don’t like Mafia stories very much.

(Don’t get offended, please!)

7 Likes

My story is a Romance/Fantasy:

Link:

Cover:

Instagram: Makayla.reed.episode

1 Like

My story has a hint of Romance!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

Hello Julianne. Hope you can give my story a chance. It is a romance-mystery mix :heart:

Story Details

Title: Poison for your Heart
Author: Aykay
Genre: mystery/romance
Description: you’re a woman on a deadly mission. But what will you do if a determined EBI agent is on your tail? Can you fool him or will you not only lose your freedom but your heart?

You could try out mine! :yellow_heart: It’s mainly a mix of Romance and Fantasy, but also has comedic moments. It’s a mix of lighthearted and serious :grin:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

Hi! Thought I’d throw my story into the mix :slight_smile: I also really loved Flawed But Perfect by Ana Stacey and I kinda hope mine gives similar vibes of like romance/drama mix

Title: Run Away with Me
Description

One summer. That’s all it took, for Juliet to completely turn Rosalind’s world upside down. Ro has always been a flight risk, running away from her problems, but now the universe has finally caught up to her in the form of Juliet.

Old grudges meet new, budding relationships - when Ro gets the urge to run away again, will she risk it? If it means losing the best thing she’s ever had?

What to Expect

Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Love Interests: One, with the option for male or female gender
What else to expect: lots of romance, drama, some comedy, wistful glances, longing, and “what-if’s”, dedicated aesthetics, meaningful, healthy & mature relationships, F/F or F/M storyline, sounds & music

For more info, check out my thread here or follow me on Instagram: @mickey.episodes

Hi, you can check out my story if you want :blush:
Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Romance

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

You can try mine out if you want :blob_hearts:

Author: xgeorgia

Instagram: @xgeorgia_xx

Title: Orocia’s Hybrid

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 14 and on hold

Description: Lorelai is special, but being ‘special’ isn’t allowed in the Kingdom of Orocia. Will dark secrets unfold along with their surprising truths? Will Lorelai be able to find her way back home? And most importantly, who will she met along the journey?

Hi there, here is my drama story!

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 8
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

I will recommend a few of my favourites here, hopefully you find something that you enjoy!

Austentatious - by E R Gurney

Finding Emerald - by Sarah Kieser

Heart of the Sea - by Sarah Kieser

Good Cop, Bad Delinquent - by Carllies

Switch - by Alusza

Crushing Steele - by Talu

Wanted - by Christina Marie

These are mine if either take your fancy :grin:

I have a completed drama/romance and an ongoing RomCom :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 13 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

You might like my story if you get the chance to try it! :grin:

Liar Liar
Episodes 1-4 out now!
Violet is a former con-woman, the best there was. But what happens after quitting her life of crime she finds out her sexy new business partner is a man she’s previously conned? Silence him, or seduce him again?

Thank you for this thread! :blush:
It would mean a lot to me if you could give my story a try :white_heart:

Here is my story:
Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 3, waiting for bg approvals and then episode 4 will be released! ( 4 is currently locked )
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

Hi! “Folk Devils” by @/m.jordan is CRIMINALLY underrated. If you’re looking for a new story I can guarantee you’ll want to read this one :slight_smile:

Here are some of my favourites… :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

hehehehehehehe

The road trip- Arora
My gamer Boys- streampaw
Love Logan- Eloise
Secrets- your. .girl. .kay
Finding sunshine- Bri
Jaded love- Bri
Dress coded- Alexis
Home run- Jae
Scoring your heart- Regina
The sweetest compromise- Deve
Stay the night- earlgreytea
Lovers pitch- Mal
Just for summer- LillyS
Ten steps too her door- Nelles
Falling for winter- Queen Neen
Iridescent- Indigo
Beneath the surface- S. Langdon
Speak- J. Miley
Without a doubt- LillyS
Barely mine- Trisha
Electric love- Astrid
Finding ourselves together- Kat Valentine
Someone like mason- Astrid
Legally clueless- Charlie Cee
Bubblegum- Sarah Dove
Tender hearts- Lauren Aquila
Austentatious- E.R. Gurney
Tied Together- Molly
Treasure in you- L.Q. Walter
Bullet to the heart- Eeviee
My fathers best friend- Seda Coleman

Hey, thank you for doing this :relaxed: Maybe you’d like to read mine! It’s a romance/drama/mystery mix and I hope you’ll like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates

Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

Thanks for the thread!

You can check out my story updates/ sneaks / artwork or other projects on my IG: @miziwhoami

You can try my stories if you’d like:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6336400499867648

Choices: Dressing game options will unlock Art Scenes in some. Some choices alters the length of story. Choices matter.

Genre: Romance with some humour.

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5664535814537216

Choices: Choose love interest F vs M. Point system- Wild vs Tame. Some choices will also affect length of story. Choice Matters.

Genre: Drama with a little mystery and romance.

My reccomandations 💝

Author: E R Gurney
Austentious
The Arrangement

Author: earlgreytea
I married a knight
I married a millionaire
Stay the Night
The dragon bride

Author: Wincy W.
Moonlit Feathers

Story: Detective Wars

This is my own.
Action/mystery, romance/drama + comedy.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6231769501466624

1 Like

I just published a brand new story, so feel free to check it out

Title: Bedevilled Sins

Episodes: 4 (More coming soon)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5063197879631872

Genres: Romance, Drama, Adult, Slice of life and a bit of tragedy

Author name: Alice. C 1.5

Instagram: @alicec.episode

Artwork for the covers are done by my artist bestie, @lilianxoartz on Instagram who will also be doing the art scenes

Small cover:

Large cover:

Plot description: Anton Stewart is a devilishly handsome sinner who is fuelled by money, sadness and loneliness. What happens when he reunites with his first love and ex, Ginevra Lewis?

This story will have no cc because I plan on using custom character overlays and art scenes based on the characters’ appearances.