Looking for interesting stories!

Hi! I am looking for new stories to read and I would love if you left me some suggestions. I must say I am quite picky tho, so I’m just gonna list some of my criterias:

• First of all, I don’t like cliché stories - meaning every story that contains mafias, bad boys, stereotypical characters (I feel like this is the most important aspect - representing people with different features and characteristics) etc. I don’t really care what genre the story is as long as it has an unique and interesting plot (which could also contain cliché aspects as long as the story isn’t too predictable) I feel like I made no sense here haha, woops :sweat_smile:

• What I enjoy the most is a story with well-rounded and diverse characters. If this is the case, I can easily look past things as a basic plot or a lack of choices

• Lastly I seek stories with good and out-of-the-box thinking directing - makes any sense? Oh, and stories with good grammar and spelling is important too!

Woah, if anyone read all of that and kind of understood what I said I would love your story suggestions :rofl::heart:

You can always read my story!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDON’TKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320
I would love to know your opinion on it :heart:

It sounds really cool, I’ll definetly check it out!

I think my story fits your requirements? Let me know if it doesn’t and I’ll remove my post. :sweat_smile:

Title: Two to Tango
Author: Granolias
Genre: Action
Plot: Snacks and watching movies is all that you’ve lived for. Until Walves - A powerful agency, takes you in. Seems likes the tanginess of the flavor has only begun. [CC/Choices matter]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5399646171693056

The story description definetly made me interested, I’ll make sure to check it out :blush:

One of my stories actually makes fun of cliches. It’s called “The Pregnancy Curse” by Dr.Smile if you ever get bored.