Looking for limelight love stories

Hey guy, I really like nice love story’s and also like fame/love story. I HAVE TO use limelight though because I have tried to go but to using ink but I just can’t stand how it look! Anyways any stories you guys recommend?

I have 3 and their name is Who’s that girl, Provocative, and Broken Rules.

Thanks, I’ll check them out!

Hope it’s enjoyable if you decide to read it :slight_smile:

Title: DD: Some Sort of Love
Author: LameCast
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 2! Please don’t read 3. It’s being worked on still.

Description: Baby is determined to provide fun in the sun at Luna Resort! A cascade of characters have come to the island to make memories and maybe a few . . . mistakes?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064098849980416
Instagram: lamecast.episode

0SMALL0LARGE

Cool, it looks good I’ll check it out!

Can other comment PLEASEEEEE:(

Hello, If you’re interested, would you like to read my story?
My story is: Love, Cinnamonroll and Rock and Roll.

LINK TO THE STORY

Not Your Ex by Pippi

I’ll check it out

Guys I have 22 passes and I don’t want to waste them please tell me some REALLY good limelight love stories!:frowning:

Thanks! I hope you enjoy! :blush:

OMG I just read some of it and I already love it thanks!

Dirty Little Secrets (romance/drama)
H&V: Backlash (drama/romance)
Bye Bye Bad Boy (drama but there’s more than a few LI male & female)
Not Your Ex (romance/drama)
Bad Apple (romance/drama)
Prince of Arcadia (fantasy/romance/drama)
The Sabotage Stepladder (comedy/drama/romance)

With Or Without You is really good if you haven’t read it and it’s romance, and sort of deals with fame

Hello @_bubbly, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hey there, I got a Limelight story! I came back to Episode because of the new art style, haha.

This is my story if you want to check it out.

Author: Fluffy Rice
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past. (Remake)
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

This story is actually based on my own experiences in real life. ALSO, the cover arts are still Pending for Review, so the picture at the moment is the default art of the guy stepping on a banana peel.

(PS. It’s not the “Loving You Again (Discontinued)” story, that’s my old one in INK. The difference between the old and the remake is that the remake has more and better plot lines, and better directing!)

Check out Dirty Little Secrets