Looking for (limelight, saddish) stories that touch you in the feels and leave you feeling like you just got off the emotional roller coaster! (Please don’t recommend your own) 🥰

Hello fellow Episodians :wink:! I am interested in romance stories which are sad throughout the plot and touch you in the feels while reading. I prefer that by the time we reach finish everything is resolved, and the actual end is happy, but sad endings are also welcome. (For example ex lovers that once had very strong feelings towards each other for some reason had to break up and can’t be together atm, but in the end they find way back to each other, or for actual story examples: CEOs Don’t Play, Forever Yours, The Night We Met, Ever Since New York, Us At Midnight, Bad For My Heart, The Pleasure Room, Miracles & Memories - just throwing these here so you guys get the idea of what I am looking for but also so you don’t recommend something that I already read :blush:). I also like if it’s slow burn (I don’t like love at the first sight kinda thing :confused:) I would like it to be limelight and preferably complete. But don’t worry if it’s ink too (just please don’t recommend classic cause I can’t take that animations seriously :sweat_smile:). I also prefer longer stories over shorter ones.

7 Likes

I read this story called My Everything recently (it’s a short, Ink story) but it was so worth it! I almost cried!

3 Likes

Through Carson’s Eyes
Falling for Winter
Tender Love
Barely Mine

4 Likes

Him And I, “All Hailey has ever known was to be a good girl. But what will happen when good gets involved with bad? Will the temptation for danger win?” by Melia A

I really recommend it, it made me cry 2-3 times :upside_down_face:

5 Likes
  • Speak
  • The Memory of Persephone
  • Iridescent
  • Dare to Dream
3 Likes

1)I married a millionaire
2)Ten Steps To Her Door (Male MC)
3)Austentatious
4)Times Square (This has some comedy but is still touching)
5)Dare to Dream

5 Likes

My top three favorites. Listed in the order of which ones made me cry most :sneezing_face:

Ten Steps To Her Door by Nelles
Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins
The Big Great by Sugarfoot Stories

3 Likes

Hi!
You should definitely try The Heir!!!
I cryied while reading it :cry:, it’s so touching… but also make me laugh sometimes

2 Likes

Thank yall! There are some really great recommendaions! I will definitely check them all out :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

Happily Never After by Aubrey Jean.

It will make you cry!!

5 Likes

I’ve read ten steps to her door it made me cry twice.

3 Likes

Heal my soul by clara23 will have you balling

4 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

She said to not promote your own stories in her post. You should read the post more carefully next time. It’s rude.

@latasha_b if I got your pronouns wrong let me know and I’ll correct them.

1 Like

Happily never after by Aubrey Jean and Forgotten Existence by Andrea Brynn they are both LL and two of my favourite stories on episode :))

2 Likes

Ehhh, The Stars Have Colors by Shahar. It’s not especially sad throughout, but it’s beautifully written and touching. The ending though depends on your choices.

1 Like

Thank you for standing up for me, :blush: I am always too insecure/shy to do that myself so I usually just keep quiet. Yes, it’s she/her :hugs::heart:

1 Like

:relaxed: happy to help!

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs: