Looking for limelight stories to read

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum but have been reading on episode for a long time now. I really love the limelight style and unfortunately cannot get myself to go back to ink :frowning:

I am looking for limelight stories with interesting plots, I like the romance and drama genres the most but I like to keep an open mind.

My biggest issue in finding a story is that many of them have very good plots but then I get too distracted by the writing errors and end up giving up on the story. I know many of the authors are not native English speakers (neither am I) but grammar mistakes drive me insane in every language. I donā€™t mean to be critical and at the end of the day itā€™s my loss because I miss out on a lot of good stories. I also have a lot of respect for people who take the time to write their stories. I am truly amazed by the incredible directing some of the stories have especially because I have no idea how to code or do any of those things.

So if you guys know episodes with good plots that are well written please share. It is very much appreciated. I know a lot of very good stories but I am not sure if I am allowed to share the titles without the authorsā€™ permissions.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a few:

Hit and Run by Elise C
Scandalous by Mina
Envy by Cindy G
Bye Bye Bad Boy by katpphic

And going to promote my own because itā€™s also limelight:
One of the Girls by Amberose

And also, you can share others stories without explicitly getting their permission

3 Likes

I have a Limelight romance story :slight_smile:

And I recommend Blue Lily by @Anyanka - Itā€™s a drama story.

1 Like

You should check out my story ā€œDawn of Warā€. It is coming out around the end of May

Here are a few I personally love:
One of The Girls by Amberose
Rosehaven by AJ Nicole
Melody of the Heart by Peiyang

1 Like

Thank you for suggesting Blue Lily :heart:

1 Like

Here is a Limelight story, I hope that you will read it :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 1

Nice cover!! How did you make it?

Itā€™s a nice artwork that I found :blush:

EnvoyƩ de mon iPhone

Title: Rich Man Poor Woman
Author: Susu&Juju
Episodes 3 (ongoing)
Genre: Mystery and Drama
Style: Limelight
Plot Summary: Youā€™re taken in by a rich family. Trouble is, you hardly have any recalls of your real family. That is, until your memories start to come backā€¦
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334066549620736
Read for Read: Yup.

forums

1 Like

Hi, Susu! I agree with you - limelight is my favourite to read too.

Iā€™ve written two stories that you might be interested in. :slight_smile: Theyā€™re both romantically driven, and I just entered one in the Fantastical contest.

Iā€™ve been writing for Episode for years, so I think youā€™ll be happy with the spot directing, zooms, custom overlays, and whatnot. I also write stories where your choices matter, which was always my pet peeve as a reader. Also, there are no grammar mistakes :slight_smile: I edit books for a living, so Iā€™m hyper-aware of things like that.

Anyway, enough about me. Here are the stories:

1. Fantastical: A Royal Exchange

Your striking resemblance to the Princess Apparent of DeClarion makes you the perfect person to assume her identity and destroy the royal family from the inside, out.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1. Beauty and the Beast

B&tB is revamped in this retelling of the classic story you know so wellā€¦with twists and turns along the way.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

I just published my first story in LL and I would love it if you could read it and let me know what you think.

Title: 12 nights
Author: Ameerah
Genre: Comedy
Style: limelight
Description: Things get messy when Viola, a private investigator, is assigned to go undercover at college for 12 nights.
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5175675516747776
instagram: ameerah_reads
cover: image

Shit! I wrote that!!! Thank you for recing bye bye bad boy up with all those other top tier stories :sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just gotta ask- is this a 12th night retelling?

Aha! I found you! Iā€™ll edit my post now lol

1 Like

My name on episode is actually katpphic!

Ok :blush: And sorry I couldnā€™t remember the first time. Iā€™m just too lazy to look it up myself

1 Like

Oh lmao no worries, Iā€™m just hype you liked the story :smile:

1 Like

Of course hun! Itā€™s a great read :smiley: Loved it enough to suggest it here after all

1 Like

No, Itā€™s not. I just used some concepts from the play and added my own twist on to them.