Looking for Limelight Story w/ CC Recommendations

Looking for Limelight Story Recommendations with Character Customization & Grammar that can be understood. Please & Thank You! :slight_smile: I only read Limelight Stories. <3

2 Likes

Hey my story has CC and choices matter! Also, english is my first language! 5 endings per person (5people)

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

1 Like

Heyy!!! Ive already been reading your story. Just waiting on new episodes! I love it! I think I actually left you a fan mail when you just put your last episode out because you said that you didn’t think people are reading it because you weren’t getting Fanmail. When I saw that I felt bad because your story is awesome and just be assured that people are definitely reading it. I’m pretty positive that the fan mail that I left you the other day was the only Fanmail I’ve ever left just because I didn’t want you to think that no one was reading your story! Keep up the great work! You’re not working hard for nothing, there are people that are reading it! <3

1 Like

Hey this is my story that has CC :blush:

Title: Two’s A Charm
Summary: From broken traditions to broken hearts… When the twins arrive at McCormick High, Blake and Jax’s friendship gets stretched thin. Will they make it through?
(It has CC and will have alternate endings (est. 6)
Genre: Drama, romance and a hint of fantasy. Also includes LGBTQ aspects.
Episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Cover:

[Attachment-1%20(2)

:wilted_flower: READ HERE :wilted_flower:
Also follow me on instagram for updates and behind the scenes.

1 Like

AWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE!! You’re the best!!

1 Like

Anytime!

1 Like

My LL story is One of the Girls and you can customise the main 4 characters… And I’m fairly sure I have included good grammar too lol.

I’d also recommend Hit and Run by Elise C for LL, CC and good grammar.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: I’m already caught up on your story! LOL! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Ill add it to my favorites list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh, sweet as then!

I would love it if you could read my story!
Title: Blurred Lines
Summary: After the first wave of a bioterroism attack, Keisha is left orphaned and broke, what will happen when the threat is closer to home than expected?

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll check it out! Thanks!

Awesome! I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija JureviÄŤa
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Warnings - A lot od strong language and mature themes coming soon.
Notes - Limited character customization for lead characters at the begining and later other characters too.

Choices don’t affect the storyline a lot, just a little.
Just like in a book or movie.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

CoverMaker-1530470093021

Hey there!

I recently entered a Thriller Contest. It have 5 endings, 3 love interests and character points. Check it out.

Thriller: Darkness speaks

You are the only heiress to your grandmother’s fortunes. But in order to receive it you need to care for her till she dies. What dark secrets will you discover in her mansion?

Hi @amandalouise.episode,

My story consists of:

• Character Customization
  • Character points
  • Secret passages (based on your choices)
  • Multiple endings

If really like stories with different story lines based on your choices, then you won’t be disappointed! :tipping_hand_woman:t4:

Title: Thriller: Red Snowflakes
Author: Karen
Genre: Thriller
Directing level: Expert (use of layers, character points, choices etc)
Story summary: Short story about a “Snow Killer” killing kids during Halloween. It’s up to you to find out who this “Snow Killer” might be. Be prepared to unlock secret passages to find out more about the characters. Each decision leads to a different ending! Do you have what it takes to save those children?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5172938879664128

[image

There is actually no CC but I think it suits this story better. I hope you can give my story a read :slight_smile:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Chapters: 7
Genre: drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

Check this one :wink:

Title: Meant To Be (Limelight)
Genre: Drama (Romance)
Chapters: 10 (Season 1 completed)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5160888521588736

:heart:

Hello, sunshine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: No CC though, but planning to finally add it in Chapter 8 :slight_smile:

Name: Law, Order & Love

Description:
Victoria, a promising graduate, gets a job at prestigious law firm. Though she is haunted by the ghosts of her past. Will she be able to fight her ghosts and also win cases?

Chapters : 7 (ongoing)

Genre: Drama/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4990083566272512

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 3 episode characters types: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202