Looking for LL story

I’m looking for a limelight story with character customization, bonus if you can select gender but honestly it doesn’t matter. Choices matter and it can change endings and maybe customizable love interests (if it has any that is). I’m mostly looking for either a fantasy genre or something that’s light hearted, although I also prefer mystery, thriller, or adventure (if that’s a genre??)

This is my first time posting in episode forums so correct me if I made a mistake. Thanks <33

5 Likes

I recommend

-Lost by Mary D Sava / fully released / mystery
-Nobility by Marie Brm / fully released / drama
-Heirs of nobility by Mary Brm / fully released / drama
-Sharp daggers by Sabrielle / fully released / fantasy
-Unforseen things by Bunner / ongoing / mystery
-Fabled: into the wild by Reverencia / ongoing / fantasy

There’s an upcoming story by Kieran as well that will be releasing that I’d recommend to check out as well.

1 Like

Here’s my story Blind To Blood. There are 29 episodes and it’s ongoing. It’s a mystery/ fantasy. :white_heart:

Claudia lives an ordinary life until she discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. Will she survive once her world is turned upside down?
LL CC

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664204906496009

My story doesn’t have choices or anything that affects how it ends, but it has customization and its a mystery/fantasy. :grin:

2 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here are my two fantasy stories, both of which have CC for the MC and LIs, as well as choices that matter and will determine which ending you get. Perhaps one or both will pique your interest. If you do end up reading either of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

1 Like

Hi,
here are my fantasy stories: :blush: (both complete, seasons 1 and 2)

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 13 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

My current story is a thriller!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Customization: Limited for the MC. She’s black.

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

I hope you enjoy it!

Sweet Desire :blob_hearts: by @l12beth

1 Like