Looking for members to join a writing team!

Hi everyone!
I’m interested in creating a writing team! I already have an idea for the story, but I could definitely use some help to come up with good and new ideas!
If anyone is interested in being a coder, a writer, a beat reader, an artist or anything else, write on this topic and we can work together! You can also follow this link and get in the discord chat.

3 Likes

This seems like a great idea! I’d love to join and help!

Great! What “job” would you like to have?

I’d like to be a coder :blush:

Hey Flav, I would love to help you with your story! I have been looking to help other writers with their stories! I could put together all the characters and the outfits if that job is available. :grin:

No problem!

1 Like

Yes that spot is still available!

Hello there! I’d like to be an artist, if that spot’s still available~

Yes this spot is still available! Follow the link to get more details :blush:

I would love to help what spots are still available?

Well character / outfits aren’t available. What would you like to do? And you can follow the link above to get on the discord chat.

Do you already have a story in mind if not maybe I could be your story planner and help you with the story

We already have a few ideas for the story, but we definitely need a story planner. Come here to know more!

Okay thank you so much.

I will not be able to plan right away as I am not at my home and I do not have my computer I will have it on Monday

I’d love to join what do you have left?

Only character / outfits designer are full. What would you like to do? Also follow the link above to learn more!