Looking for Miraculous fans

Hello guys! I’m Liv and I’m looking for Miraculous fans :cat: :beetle: :paw_prints: if you want to answer so we can talk about it a little :heart: Then I wanted to ask you something … on Tik Tok I saw a video of a girl (I don’t know her username) where she said she was going to write an Episode story about Miraculous! :partying_face: I don’t know her username on the community, I just know that she on Episode is called ‘luka is bae’. So, write me when her story will come out or if you want to talk about Miraculous (like the Shanghai special). Love y’all :white_heart:

4 Likes

OMGG I love miracoulous

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t get your hopes up about her story.

It’s against the rules to to write fan fiction on Episode, so even if her story does end up being published, Episode will likely take it down from the app.

5 Likes

You can’t write a story based on shows and stuff. It counts as fan fiction therefore when someone finds it they have every right to report it and they will get in trouble. It states in the guidelines that it is not allowed.

3 Likes

It not her that is writing the story.

I know this series is FANTASTIC

1 Like

YEAA! I’m so excited for s4 and the movie shangai special!

I know. I was referring to the story of the person on TikTok, hence why I said “her story” not “your story” :relaxed:

1 Like

Shanghai it’s very close !!!

oh ok srry!

1 Like

Yup! Coming tomorow (sunday)!

I love miraculous actually just finish season 3 right now…:wink:

Well I didn’t knew about they’re releasing movie tomorrow :scream:

1 Like

That girl changed her user and deleted the video. She’s not working on the story anymore.

I’ve seen one like this before. It was even promoted by hopemoon :sleepy: It’s unfortunately illegal :cupid:

I like the show, though! Although all the episodes follow the same pattern, it’s addictive ngl :white_heart:

Alsooooo

Adrien or Luka?
  • Adrien, duhhh :fire:
  • Luka, ofc, he has blue hair :pleading_face:
  • Bish nooo marinette should stay a single pringle! :cupid:
0 voters
2 Likes

Me!

I’m obsessed with Cat Noir :sob: :drooling_face:

Me too :drooling_face:

1 Like

I absolutely love Miraculous. Very entertaining, and addicting :joy: Waiting for Season 4. Unfortunately it is against the rules to write a story about a real movie, show, or book :pleading_face:.

Awww :sob: I really wanna write a Miraculous story.

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: