Looking for more good romcom stories!

Hey! I’m looking for more good romcoms! Open to fantasy ones too. Share your story or recommend me ones you’ve read!

8 Likes

Hey zoeyqd36,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

2 Likes

I am changing my writing style, so I am not putting any interactivity in my stories. I’d like to be a visual writer now.

My Stories

FT: His Nightengale
By : lanafrazer_epsidoe
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Limelight
Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)
Description: A servant with a voice of beauty lives in a kingdom surrounded by sorrow and despair. But everything changes when he begins to sing. He’s known as the Nightingale. (Male MC/LGBTQ+)

Link: Episode Writer Portal

This story contains:

• Male MC
  • Music + Sound
  • Male LI
  • Diversity
  • No CC/Limited CC
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • No Mini-games
  • No Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • 1 Ending
  • Mature Themes
  • 3 Fairytales (The Nightingale, Cinderella, & The Fitcher’s Bird)

Title: Reveal: A Captain’s Tale
By : lanafrazer_epsidoe
Genre: Drama, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Style : Limelight
Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)
Description: A blacksmith is on a journey to unfold the truth about his long lost father. What happens when he boards a ship owned by a pirate captain who’s not what he seems to be.

• Male MC
  • No CC/Limited CC
  • Romance (ONLY in episode 1)
  • 1 Mini-Games
  • No Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Art Scenes
  • No Choices

OM: The Moon’s Kin
By: lanafrazer_epsidoe
Genre: Fantasy, LGBTQ+, Adventure, Action
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1-4 (On-going)
Description: Displaced by war, and adopted by new kin, his identity must stay hidden lest his enemies track him down. With the help of a noble, and his peers. Will they succeed? (Male MC/LGBTQ)

Contains:

• 1 Male MC
  • 1 Male LI
  • Advanced Directing
  • Music & Sound
  • Diversity
  • 1 Ending
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • Mature Themes

1 Like

Gold rush is one of my favorite episode rom coms rn, it has 28 episodes out rn and another season coming , definitely recommend if you haven’t read it before !!

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my fantasy stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

3 Likes

Hi!
Here’s my story! I only have 5 chapters out atm…
Hope you consider and enjoy!

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance

About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:

Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal )

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just completed my story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hey. You might like my story. It’s a slow burn, academic rivals, romcom.

Title: Race you to the finish line
Episodes: 24 (ongoing)

2 Likes

Heyyyy, I’m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none I’m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC+
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

-Did I just copy the person above me…yes, yes I did. Shoutout to them! Also I follow back so you know follow me…(jkjk)…If you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, here’s a short and fun romance story.
Happy reading!:blush:

Episode #: 3 | COMPLETE

2 Likes

Hello!
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

2 Likes

I will always recommend anyone but you by janine dela cruz ! it’s my favorite rom-com on episode <3

2 Likes

I hope it meets your liking! :blush:

Title: Treasure In You

Author: L.Q. Walter

Instagram: @lqwalter.episode

Genre: Adventure/Romance

Chapters: 15

Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!

Cover:

2 Likes

gonna read now​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Thank you, it means a lot :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I finished all the chapters already🥹🫶🏻

Omg thank you for giving it a try! :sob: I hope you enjoyed every chapter. I’m truly grateful for your time :heartpulse:

1 Like

I loved it, I can’t wait for more!:purple_heart:

1 Like

Title: Unlikely Places

Genre: Romance, comedy, drama

Description: Sylvia is forced to move back home and finds herself having to face the painful fact that she’s in love with a man she can never have. In the mean time she is also finds herself living with the one person she hates more than anyone.

Link: I love Unlikely Places! Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal

IG: stine_stories

:colombia: Hispanic MC + LI
:fire: Full CC
:fire: One LI
:fire: Art scenes

1 Like

Hey stranger, r4r? :laughing:

1 Like