Looking for more Read for Reads please :)

Thank you! I will add your story to my favs and read it ASAP :slight_smile: I’ll screenshot when I’m done!

Absolutely I will be add you to my favs :slight_smile: and screenshot once I’ve read x

Hello! I have started reading and am really getting into it although Alaric is seriously creepy :joy:

1 Like

You’re welcome, and thank you! It may take a bit to read them. You may have to read them in chunks. LOL. The second and third episodes are rather lengthy, like I stated before. I look forward to reading future episodes from you. :slightly_smiling_face:

lol ikr.

Read my story Bipolar Love.

Reading your story. Its amazing!

Why this isn’t a featured story is beyond me! What a hidden gem! Loving it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

u

Xxx

Thank you. And sorry again for my confused brain haha :grin:
I‘ll go on with yours now :kissing_heart:

I would like to do R4r :blush:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description: Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 15

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

Awww thank you so much!! :smiley: xxoxoxoxoxxo

Oh my goodness. Jackson Morelli is going to break my heart. I’ve read the first 3 chapters but will definitely be continuing it! What a fab story lovely xxx

Thank you so much. glad you like it. It’s only getting better :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

My story: Frictional
Author: MrsBrina
Genre: Fantasy
Description: A new start in a small Town. Guard the secret berfore you become part of it yourself. Show them your strength with a powerful werewolf on your side.
Episodes: 4
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5818594344632320

I starting with your story

Hi :slight_smile:
I have read the first three chapters. I’m really intrigued to see how this story goes so will definitely continue.

Xxx

I will continue as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you🤗
Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Follow and/or message me on Instagram: @episode_shanties. My DM’s are always openn☀️

Hay! I’d like to do a R4R with you! :slight_smile:
Here’s my story :wink:

Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Drama
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 12 (more episodes coming soon)
**Description:**Will you be able to successfully complete this case, or will the demons inside you stop you? (2 Endings)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

TRK_NEW%20COVER%20WITH%20TITLE