Looking for Music Player Recommendations

Hey Everyone.I’m Mystery and I’m a huge fan of music especially alternative Rock.I am looking for some good online music players like Spotify.Where you can browse through a collection of songs and add it to your playlist without downloading it to your phone.I’d greatly appreciate if someone could recommend me a few.

Thank you

Apologies if anyone of you didn’t wanted to be tagged.Please let me know if so via PM so that i can avoid tagging you in the future.
Random Tags

@lanafrazer_episode
@CinnamonToast
@Cassandra_Dean
@Killerfrost
@Raybadem
@Dark.Epy
@Forever1201
@Problematic_Patrick
@MelanieyM
@UnicornPlayz.Episode
@Cocoa_bean23
@line123462
@Linlin330
@Turtle_Cat
@sofia2, @Epi.milkyway, , @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty, @Talu, @XOXOXO, @Baby_Blue, @Jenny_moon @UltimaW, @Aims1141, @Aims.Episode, @Jany, @eilyk, @Gamer_Gurl, @EpisodeGamer1 , @CelestialMoon , @Raybadem, @Mashia, @Sophbee, @puma, @Jayl, @Killerfrost, @Malukah, @anj, @shyshy1014, @Ray_Edwin, @RandomRainbowLily, @Nicci1, @ShortneyShadow, @paigebarr, @lvqbrl, @Abimations4, @NattySin, @Erika_R, @EpisodeMirana, @anonymouuss, @xApplex, @_haruka @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Fernanda2, , @esturiia, @LunaRose, @moonlight_fanatic, @AuthorMDWrites, @NDWrites, @inkkee, @MagixQueenie, @Blue01.episode @Killerfrost @Sophbee @Cami_epy, @PropertyofNae, @Jayl @jeni.creates @Victoriaecs
@Jess2112 @Cassandra_Dean @QueenMilii @Days @LHT @Itz_Madison @Hialexhi @Chesirekitten101 @Rac5hel @MagixQueenie @Lunar_Rose @Firely_epi @Epy.raven @RainbowCat @F4NCI @ChayChay @L.I.W.F @Kaycee_Rose @Raybadem @kotakala
@KQUEEN
@Queen_K
@Dark.Epy
@SinaoMua
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@CinnamonToast
@Rylie
@Koolgal77
@inkkee
@xApplex
@Chel_C
@lkjx
@Omelet
@Rayona
@coco.queen
@Dying_Dreams
@Danielle318
@AnaEpisode1
@Goldenstar12
@LR_epsd
@Isha1 @wincyyellow @WinterMoon05 @Cocoa_bean23 @fraud @Blue01.episode

16 Likes

Oh I don’t think I can be of much use since I download everything via torrent or buy physical CDs :frowning:

Spotify is the only online streaming app I use, so I’m curious to see what answers you get :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I listen to music on Youtube. lol I never try Spotify. Hm, also ITunes I’m not sure if its an online player.

1 Like

Google Play Music? If you have an android

2 Likes

I agree @Victoriaecs .Downloading music is always the best way since I we have back ups but my phone is almost everytime short in space due to the amount of downloaded stuff lol.

@lanafrazer_episode thank you for leaving your recommendation.isn’t I tunes the built in music player for iPhones? Correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

I think so but not sure, I haven’t used ITunes before. hm

1 Like

I have it but it’s not an online player it only allows you to search music from the downloaded songs as far as I know.

2 Likes

Thats why I used to love my IPod Classic 6th generation with 250 GB…

May it Rest In Peace

1 Like

I’ve never used anything otker than youtube and spotify. Used to download music to my iPod, but then again, that’s not an online music player

1 Like

I usually don’t listen to music, so I don’t have any recommendations of my own :see_no_evil:

Link to an article which claims to list the “18 best free music streaming apps for Android in 2020”.

1 Like

Spotify is the best one tbh

2 Likes

Try Amazon music… I use it all the time. It does require a small monthly payment starting from £3.99 (GBP)

1 Like

I use Amazon Music.

1 Like

I don’t use spotify sorrry, plus I usually listen to afro beats, spanish songs, hip hop english and spanish as well as a lot of slow songs :sweat_smile: I am slowly getting into country, but I haven’t reached alternative rock yet.,

1 Like

I use spotify and amazon music!

1 Like

Deezer is a great online music app. It’s cheap and most songs are on there. You can also use SoundCloud which is free and you can stream almost everything. These apps work for both android and IOS

1 Like

@Victoriaecs 250 GB oh my goodness that’s amazing.Peace for your iPod lol. :joy:

@fraud thank youuu I’ll for sure check that out when I get the time.

@josiej8 true but it’s not available in my country so I’m looking for alternative sources. :disappointed_relieved:

@NDWrites Thank you for your recommendations but I’m looking for something free.

@coco.queen you are right it is unavailable on android.

@Koolgal77 recommend me some english hip hop songs would you please.I love listening to a variety of music genres.Alternative rock is something I adore the most.

@Eva_Diva1 I have installed both of your recommendations but is it only happening to me that one of my songs stopped after 30 seconds in deezer.If there is a solution then I might love this app. Also it doesn’t allow skipping a song to free users, right?

4 Likes

Deezer costs a small amount to be able to listen to music freely but SoundCloud is free (if I remember correctly, I’m sure it is)

1 Like

Thank you.I’ll stick to sound cloud then. :grin: thanks a lot for the help.

1 Like

Musi is the greatest music app I ever had. :hearts:

1 Like