Looking for mystery stories

Any animation style but completed. Also where you play as someone else

4 Likes

Eerie Noir by Em Sandigo :mag_right:

even sweeter by Toriah

1 Like

Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?

Poison for your heart
Dead Roses
Aftertaste
Split
What If?
Envy
The shadow behind
Imperceptible
The Lost Girl
Murder Mansion
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Who killed Samantha Bonny?
Loose Lips Sink Ships
LOST
Behind Closed Doors
Post-Birthday Mayhem
Dressed to Kill
Blue Blood
Branded by Death
Robbed
Welcome to Masondale
Swan Series
Archer

1 Like

didnt read the whole thing but these stories are all completed

Aftertaste
Split
Envy
The shadow behind
Imperceptible
The Lost Girl
Murder Mansion
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Who Killed Samantha Bonny?
Post-Birthday Mayhem
Dressed to Kill
Blue Blood
Robbed
Swan Series

1 Like

My story is a mystery, first 3 chapters are out now.

Story name: Maniac (INK)

About:
In 1998, you and your two best buddies on the force were given a new assignment. Will you be able to complete the assignment, or will you be the assignment?

Or, there is “Venomous”, “Infamous”, “Adrenaline”, “The Wall”, “The Renegades”, “Eclipsis”, or “The Butler”!

Happy reading,
Stella C

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey! My story isn’t complete, but maybe you would like to check it too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? (Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Here’s my mystery story if you would like to read! (It’s not completed but the first 8 episodes are out and the 9th is nearly finished) :+1:t4:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

I also recommend Watch my Six by Laila and Hourglass by Natalie

Hi, I have a mystery story, Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL). It’s been remastered for Limelight, but it is technically complete. I’m just converting it to LL and making it more shiny. Five chapters are out now. Episode six will be out this week.

Loose Lips Sink ships