Looking for new stories to read because i am bored

Hi everyone! I’m looking for new stories to read! If you have a story or have a friend or an author that has or knows of a story drop it down below. Please along with the name drop the creators ig. (So I can go to their instagram and see like a trailer.

Here is what I’m looking in a story:

• Advanced Directing
  • Well done plot.
  • Choices.
  • Diversity.
  • Understandable length of the episodes. (7-15 minutes each)

Why I’m looking for these stories:

• I’m bored.
  • I’m learning video editing so I want to create video editing for the stories I like.
  • I am an artist but I’m still learning so I’m thinking about doing fan-art for these stories.

Things to know:

• I don’t have preferences when it comes to genres. I like everything.
  • Recommending a story doesn’t mean I will read it for sure. And If I do I don’t guarantee neither the artwork or the edit.
  • I Don’t care if the story has 3 reads or 43 million reads.
  • I will post any edits and artworks in my instagram: hades_writes.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations. :grin:

If you have any questions let me know.

21 Likes

Hey, you can read “The Clumsy Super Girl” by Marion. A lot of the choices matter and it contains directing, pretty good. But what I think is that everyone is gonna recommend you their stories lol

What app do you use?

2 Likes

Hi!
I’d say that my story has pretty advanced directing, and I personally love the plot. There are some choices, and the cast is very diverse. The MC is Lebanese and the LI is Argentinian. My chapters are probably about 15-20 minutes long.
So, here are the details:

Title: There’s No Accounting for Taste
Author: Marianna Escalante
Instagram: episodemarianna
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 4, and currently working on the 5th chapter
Description: Ellie dreams of being on a cooking competition show. An invitation to enroll in a school with a culinary program might just give her that chance. If only she knew how to cook…
CC: For both the MC and the LI
.Link:

3 Likes

I’m already reading that story and I LOVE IT! It’s on my list for an edit.
I know most people will recommend their stories but I don’t mind I want them to.
I have the adobe complete subscription so I’m using After Effects and Premiere Pro.

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending your story. I like the Description so I’ll think I’ll check it out. :grin:

2 Likes

Check out the synopsis of this one:
She is full of fury; she is a russian killer that gets into conflict when her sister becomes her #1 new target and discovers they are both in love of the same man
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5169591411736576

1 Like

Hi! My story has advanced directing, choices that matter and impact the ending, length is around 15 minutes each chapter and I tried to make the main/supporting cast very diverse (the main LI is half Korean and the MC is latina, too)! Hope you’ll give it a try and enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you SO much for recommending me your story! I will definitely be checking yours out!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, happy reading! :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Hades,

I hope you are fine. :blush:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

hope you can check my story out!

1 Like

You could check out my story Quicksand.

Author IG: @repujaytion

Link:

1 Like

Home Wrecker by Joriemar
Second Chances by Trishy
The Devine by Girly
Eclipsis by Victoria Masina
He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers
Read My Lips by Ellie
Papercut Bliss by Jasmine Lilac & Vic Addams
Summer of ‘99 by Sophie M
Asunder by Alys Noir
Burning Waves by Akasha Seavue
Wired This Way by Lorenbeth
Highschool Bloodlust by Dominique Seth Da Silva

1 Like

Hi there

I think you might like my story, let me know what your think :slight_smile:

This is my story details

Title : Long time

Gerne: Romance / Mystery

Episodes: 11(ongoing)

Author: Lea

Instagram: lea.episode.1

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096 1

Cover:

Hi @Hades_writes

Do you want to check out my story, it’s romantic-drama-comedy

You can check out my Instagram for screenshots and some vedio clips :wink:

-Followed you on your Instagram :upside_down_face:

Instagram @orangeweedie.episode
Link

2 Likes

My story just got published today! :heart:

LINK:

DESCRIPTION:

As Leader of the Fatale Mafia, what arises when you encounter ‘Law’ the Hot American Mob Boss?! Upcoming crossfires… or Lustful Desires in a deviant place?!《‧CHOICES‧LL‧CC‧ART‧》
:heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey, you could check out mine.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this. Hope you enjoy my story!

Title: How To Get Revenge On Your Ex.
Genre: Comedy
Summary: Life is hell for you and you know who to blame, your Ex! With a bit of creativity and the help of your friends, you go on an adventure to get your revenge!

1 Like

Hello Hades. I hope you can give my story a chance.
iH Story Card

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this :heartpulse: I hope you’ll check out mine.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like