Looking for new stories to read (not romance centered, LL)

Hey! So I have some time to spare while dealing with my writers block (being little lazy in other words) and I want to read some stories that are not focused on romance. I don’t mind it at all, just want to read something where love relationship is not the main plot of the story. I only read LL for now

self promotion is very welcomed :slight_smile: and I can give you a feedback if you want me to

thanks in advace :black_heart:

7 Likes

the infected? I hope I spelled it right but it’s a horror story!! it’s really cool!!

1 Like

Love this story :slight_smile: waiting for a new chapter like crazy haha
thanks for suggestion anyway!

1 Like

I have a little romance in my story but it’s not the focus of the story the focus is drama, I hope you like.:blush:
Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future…
If bad behavior follows them everywhere, they go?
cc, and choices available!
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778189056540672

Cover

:ghost:

1 Like

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

2 Likes

Just finished the first chapter and I love it so far :slight_smile:
didn’t chage a single thing about main trio, they’re amazing just the way they are :slight_smile: thank you for recomendation! can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

Thank you :heartpulse:

Hi! I’m currently writing this story called Rich Girls Cry Too, and I hope you’ll feel like checking it out!

My story:
Title: Rich Girls Cry Too
Author: Ava Josefine
Episodes: 8 (with more to come :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Genre: Drama
Plot/Summary: Vera’s dream of becoming a famous musician feels closer than ever when a new, big TV-show about her school is being made. But things don’t turn out the way she expects them to.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5455460943921152

Cover:

2 Likes

My story is a thriller if you would like to check it out :slight_smile: However, my story is not in LL as it is entirely text-based. Hope that is okay!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

hey! I’m already reading your story. it took sometime to get used to the format you chose, but it was 100% worth it! thank you for recomendation anyway! by the way: the cover is absolutely beautiful!

sounds interesting :slight_smile: and I love asian cultures, so I’m sure I’ll find something speaking to me in your story :slight_smile: I’ll get to it asap!

added to my list! Love the name Vera, btw :slight_smile: it means faith in russian (random info no one needs haha)

2 Likes

The Infected by Caitoriri
Galactic Game by Lucky
Do You Know Me by Wincy W
Moonlit Feathers LL by Wincy W
Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins
Thriller: Hello by Evil Ebonni

I recommend reading ALL of these :wink:

4 Likes

I loved it!

1 Like

thank you for your suggestions!
I LOVE Dare to Dream so much! I think it was one of the best stories I’ve read lately. feels like I need to go and send another hundred of fanmails to Sarah haha
I’ll check all other stories :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :star_struck:

If you love Asian cultures, feel free to check out my story New Life Abroad. It has romance in it but I’m focusing more on giving readers an access to learn about a new culture in an Asian country. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’m new to this side of Episode (I’m a longtime Episode app reader/user, but I’ve finally worked up the courage to pursue writing on here).
I have just published my first story! It’s called Crescendo and it’s about the MC & her best friends surviving Hollywood/life as a pop band. There is a love interest for the MC, but it isn’t centered around that relationship. I want my story to be about intersectional sisterhood with the fun twist of being a world famous pop band, cuz why not? :wink:

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Also gonna go thru this thread to check out the other stories, so thank you for making this post!)

1 Like

Unnessarily Evil

1 Like

Aw thank you so much! And yes the cover is gorgeous my artist is so talented :star_struck:

1 Like

You could check my story out, it’s got some romance but it’s not the main plot :two_hearts:

Title: Out Of Your League
Author: Keeko
Genre: Romance, drama & mystery
Summary: Austin Drake; he’s smug & unbelievably tempting. Ivy had always let curiousity consume her, will she follow the rules, or will she require a new perception? Lust, Lies & Scandals
Chapters: 4

1 Like

Hey,
My story is a fantasy story, so romance is not the main plot, but it contains romance. It has lots of different branches. So, choices really matter and affect the story line. :slight_smile: Maybe you’d like it.

Here are more details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 14
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?

2 Likes