Looking for new stories to read! Promote and recommend!

THINGS I WANT
Interesting plot
Choices matter
Fantasy or adventure
Long episodes
Good grammar and spelling
THINGS I DON’T WANT
Horrors or thrillers
Romance
Cliches
CC

The things below are what I DON’T want, someone missed that :joy:

3 Likes

I have all the things you want, except choices matter because I don’t have choices. But my story is a mystery thriller about solving a murder and the MC is independent :blush:
Would you like to try it out? :heart:

1 Like

I said I didn’t really want thrillers, sorry!

1 Like

My bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

This is fantasy, I hope that MC is independent and I didn’t focus on romance , choices matter :slight_smile:
If you would read it, I appreciate every feedback!

I would try Mind Reader. It’s laugh out loud funny and every choice matters. It’s about a white hair girl who can read minds. She is recruited by the FBI after using her powers to rob a bank. It’s all about her journey to control her powers and her learning where they came from and stuff. Down side it only has eight episodes so far and is still in production.

Villain Rehab is a really funny one with a lot of steller directing an action sequencing. Choices matter in this one as well and you will get alternate endings depending on what you choose. It’s about a supervillain made to go to a villain rehab center run by his arch nemesis. It’s a lot of fun and even if you don’t read it now you would be missing out not to read it at some point.

Wicked academy is a good one too. It has eight episodes but they are being revamped at the moment . Maybe start with the first three and decided if you want to wait. It’s got a lot of promise though. Exactly what it sounds like. Witches going to a magic school. Directing is getting better with each revamped episode. Pretty good from the episodes I read.

The Kettle is one that is more interesting because of the story in it. It has nine episodes and as far as I can tell it’s about a dystopian future where some women are used and kept like cattle. It’s pretty good if not a little depressing. It’s also lgbt.

There are more but I feel they are too short atm to suggest reading.

2 Likes

HI! :slight_smile:
You can try my story. It should have what you are looking for.

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 3
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode

Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

Also I would suggest:

Dark Temptation by @Menia
Empress of Time by @Himeji
Trouble Twins by @MayLaugh
Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie

3 Likes

I’m looking for stories with no romance at all… but I’ll still read it!

1 Like

Tittle: Under your mask
Author: S.writes
Genre: Mystery
Style: Ink
Chapter: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Nia forced to live like a psychopath! A random encounter will change her life. Will Jed Lancer give her a taste of what a real psychopath is?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5884162237595648
Instagram: @sigma.writes
Cover:

Choices matter, advanced directing,
tappable overlays, timing choices, NO character customization

1 Like

My story has interesting plot and choices start from chapter four

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

I’ve read your story 5 times already :joy: R4Rs, reviews, and now this :rofl:

1 Like

thank you tara :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title : The Unexpected
Author: C. Jade
Genre: Romance (Not cliche I promise!)
Chapters: 3 more to come
Summary: Life has not always been kind to Shay. But what happens when she meets a gorgeous stranger than turns her life upside and proposes an offer she can’t refuse?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287031011704832

Sorry…

Hey ! I thought that it is good to recommend my story here as i thought it matched your terms except the choices matter part. But I still hope you can give it a try if you don’t mind.
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts Golden Desires
Genre: Fanatsy
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of Solataria, has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will Nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

@rubywrites Gu khaw tyle… Bal er seri

My story is a mystery http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5996435590152192
I would also recommend The abomination it is a fantasy with some adventure and my fav story.

1 Like

About The Kettle, do you mean like lgbt options? Or the full story is lgbt?

It is LGBT the full story. Meaning The MC loves this girl but you don’t have to do anything it’s just a story device for plot sake