Looking for new stories to read! Promote your underrated stories here (R4R)

Hello, everyone! Finals week is coming to an end and I would love to kick-off the summer by reading some of your new stories! Please read all of the following information before posting.

1. Since I’ve not had people read my story in the past in a R4R, I require that you finish you R4R first. Only after you tell me you’ve finished reading will I begin your story.
  2. Please provide all of the following information so I can find your story with ease:

-Title
-Link
-Description (optional)
-Cover (optional)

1. Lastly, please indicate where you would like me to provide your screenshots of your story when I have finished reading. I have an Instagram (@charlottewrites.episode) or I can give it to you on here :slight_smile:

Have fun and I can’t wait to read your stories!!

My story:

Title: The Green Line
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5328364045467648
Episodes: 9
Description: Investigate with a brooding billionaire to find your long-lost twin who has cheated many powerful and dangerous people…people who might just come after you instead. CC* Romance*

Cover:

1 Like

Hello! Sure I can give your story a read. How many chapters does it have overall?

1 Like

Hello! My story has a total of nine episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure I can read all 9 chapters of your story. Mine now has a total of 8 so we can stick to that. Sure I don’t mind screenshots via either on your insta or here via PM/DM. I can read your story first. I’ll send you screenshots here when I’m done.

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 8

1 Like

Great! Can’t wait to read yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. I can do a r4r with you. (I won’t ghost. I hate when that happens to be ugh)

Title: Relentless (LL)

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

1 Like

Great! It looks interesting and I can’t wait to read! Just let me know when you’ve finished and I will match the number of episodes read:)

1 Like

Want to do a r4r with ours?

Title: Magicka; The Power of Music
Style; LL
Chapters: 3 chapters published.

Description; Yesterday a simple human. Today a master of the Magic Music in an alternate universe. Would you be able to create your band and bring the music back with The Power of Music?

Specials:

• Choice to play as; Plus Size Female / Generic Female or Male.
  • Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC (including name) and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Limited CC for your band members.
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Mermaids, Orcs, Giants, wizards, smurfs, A lot music and much much more!

Cover credits: @vitag.draws on IG

The link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6333193284026368

1 Like

I can do r4r. ill send you screenshots when I am done please do it too
Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
love interest: only one. not up for discussion.
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

cover:

1 Like

Hey there finished all 9 chapters of your story already! And I love it! You are a pro in directing!!! @charlotte.bradley

I love Barnaby! He’s my fav! Finally a not really bad but hot headed boy who’s protective of his friend. And especially Stone :heart_eyes: and what a name too! And finally some scenes with concern, strict and firm parents. And nicely done too. And I like the fact you portray a lot of Muslim characters in your story and well too. Although I thought I saw one wearing leggings…uhmmm cause leggings are usually transparent so​:sweat_smile: it’s not appropriate but other than that nicely done!

When are you continuing? I love your story! It’s not a typical romance story.

1 Like

Oh! Erm, here’s my story…

Magicka: Ethereal
By Jewelbilee

Synopsis: Every seven millennia, a being known as Ethereal chooses four Candidates as hosts, granting them incredible powers. These hosts have extended life spans and destructive powers. But this time, it settled in a single girl — Autoria.

1 Like

Heyy! :heart: I would really appreciate if you give my story a try. I’ll send you a SC in dms :star_struck:

Name: Me Or He?

Genre: Romance/Drama

Author: Angel

Style: Limelight

Lenght: 7 chapters out (more to come)

Plot: Avery was basically locked up her whole life, forced to be the perfect daugher. But one day her dad gives her a deal - uncontrolled freedom and a dream job in exchange for remaining ”perfect”. How hard could it be to stay the same when you’ve been like this your whole life? Turns out it’s way harder when there’s an arrogant guy who always ends up crossing your path and uexpected bad things are starting to happen…

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648640500334592

If you have a problem with links, you can try searching “me, or, he” separated with commas.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback! I just released episode 9 so it might take me a week or two to upload the next one:) also, I’ll go double check to see which character it was as I never want to be offensive, I may have thought leggings were pants haha. Thanks again and I will get to your story asap!

1 Like

Awesome! Let me know when you’ve finished and I’ll begin yours!

Great! Can’t wait to read yours:)

1 Like

Yes! Just let me know when you’ve finished:)

1 Like

Of course! Can’t wait to read:)

T Hey everyone.
Please read my new story
Title:Destined to be together
Author:Taani
Genre:Mystery ,Romance
Description:A girl who lost her father and now she is only left with her mother along her side. But still she feels there is something wrong…she is surrounded by lies…whats the mystery…
Episodes:5(ongoing)
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: destined to be together

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hey!! I just finished your story :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I am currently reading two others but will try to get yours to you tonight or tomorrow:)

1 Like