Looking for New Stories To Read

Hi!
I want people whose stories arent as popular so we can help each other out! I feel like there are so many stories that dont have much attention and it is nice to read everyones

A very underrated story that I stumbled upon not too long ago is called “angels of New Orleans” and so far only three chapters,
“Bartender by day, bounty hunter by night, what will Seraph Thorne do when she encounters the elusive Pierce Delacroix? CC (16+)” by KyaKya
It only has 26 reads (uh-huh) and it’s the first story this author has published, I’d love to see it get the love and attention it deserves :slight_smile:

I’m coming out with one soon called Officer X

I have just released one called Sly and would be really helpful if you could read and tell me what you think about it through the fan mail :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Damn, I know so many underrated stories… My whole recommendations shelf on the app is dedicated to stories that don’t have much attention. What to recommend this time? :thinking:

If you’re looking for something completed:
Heading South by JasmineLilac

If you’re looking for something about crime and mystery:
Blue Lights by Summer Solstice
Scandalous by Mina

If you’re open to reading spotlight:
The Love Scam by Layla Vex

If you’re looking for something with an unexpected twist:
Flashback Friday by Daisy W

If you’re looking for something funny:
The Next Stage by Lisa P
Fantastical : Ticket to Paradise

If you’re looking for something with enough chapters to binge read:
Reformed by Cordelia M
Revival by Grace S

I released one called mars I just started so I’m not too good but I would love some feedback

Thanks guys ill check themm all out

Hey ellie i read a chapter of youre story I would love to get in contact with you with some feedback

Hey i just read your story i would love for us to talk and i can give you helpful feedback

thank u you can find me on instagram at autumn34810

I just love Flashback Friday :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So good, right?! Actually, I think I only found it because it was on your recommendations shelf!

Never read a story like that here! :grin: She deserves a MILLION reads!

Hey, I released a story called Blue Orchidea if someone coupd check it out and give me feedback that would be awesome. P.S. Flashback Friday is really amazing :heart_eyes:

I have a story called clashing with you I don’t have a cover for it yet I’m still in the process and it’s not finished I have a total of 12 episodes so far so please check it out when you can and I would love some feed back

Hey, @lamour98! Thank you for creating this thread—it was very thoughtful of you! I hope you’d be interested in checking out my story. It’s a fantasy-romance called ‘Silhouettes.’

The blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.

Hope you’ll give it a shot! (Also, here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880)

Hello there! @lamour98

I just released a revamped version of my story Puppy Love. It’s still gaining up reads slowly so I hope you try it then maybe you’ll like it. By the way don’t think that it’s just a cliche love story because of it’s title. Believe me it’s more than that. :laughing::wink:

Here’s the link to Puppy Love: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5630801559027712

I read very interesting

Let me know when it comes out

I will definitely check that out