Looking for New Stories to Read!

Hey everyone! Since I’m waiting for my backgrounds to be approved, I thought I’d check out some new stories!!

All I ask is that you read at least the first 3 chapters of mine and send me a screen shot when you’re done. If you customize any of the characters, I’d love to see those too! (And I’ll give you a shout out on my Insta @jessfox.episode!)

Thanks!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

2 Likes

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’ll up for a r4R. :slight_smile: Ill read your story today and message you once I’m finished.
Here’s my story:
Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

Hiya! :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

1 Like

Great! I’ll start yours now!

1 Like

I’ll read your next!

Just read the first 3 chapters of your story. I love it so far! It’s very different from a lot of the stories I’ve been reading on here. I love the use of magic in the storyline and your overlays and directing Re fantastic. Nice job!!

Still looking for R4R’s if anyone is interested!

Hi!
Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying!
I just finished reading chapter 3 of your story too!
It’s fantastic, I love it! I find it very unique and well written and I’m loving the characters too! I really want Betty to get with Jude and I would love to know why Sam broke up with Cass! I’m already hooked! :blush: will continue to read your story tonight!

1 Like

Yay!! I’m glad you liked it. Thanks for checking it out!! Oh Jude :two_hearts:

1 Like

Just read the first 3 chapters of your story. It’s adorable. I love your characters and it’s lifht hearted and fun. Nice job!image

Title: Miss Avery’s Little Secret
Genre: Mystery
Description: Avery has been avoiding one thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
cover: Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

thank you!

Story Name: The Love Triangle
Author: OyeeAbi
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 6 is out

1 Like

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

1 Like

Thankyou so much!:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart: I’ll send you screenshots soon just finishing up xx

1 Like

I’ll be reading yours today! Can’t wait. I’ll read at least 6 chapters. :two_hearts:

I absolutely love your story! It’s really refreshing, I can’t wait to read more :black_heart:image

1 Like

Thanks so much!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Still want to R4R?

1 Like