Looking for New Stories to Read!

I would be interested in a read for read if you have the time. I’m going to start yours now and post a screenshot for proof. :ok_woman:

Title: Two To Tango

Plot: Snacks and watching movies is all that you’ve lived for. Until Walves - A powerful agency, takes you in. Seems likes the tanginess of the flavor has only begun.

Genre: Drama
Customization/Choices matter: Absolutely!
Story Link:

2 Likes

I’d love to, I’ll check it out

1 Like

I didn’t have time to read it tonight, but I’ll check it out tomorrow!!

1 Like

Hey! I’ve created 2 stories so far, and I would love it if you’d check 'em out!!

DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839144650932224

The Ember Moon Pack

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings

Genre: Fantasy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Small Cover:

Large Cover:

1 Like

sure! dm ig @episode.hina

Here is my newest story!

Title: Last Breath
Author: KM
Instagram: @epy_km
Genre: Comedy/drama
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Addicted and being pro surfer, Cody get what he want. What happens when Cody meet this shy girl? He can´t love and she won´t do love. Will everything end up falling? Male MC CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5982933851963392

Also got 2 other stories, Perfect secrets and Rebound you

1 Like

Okay, thank you.
I finished your story and it was really great! It felt like I was on another music adventure and that I was feeling a connection with the other characters. I also like how you implemented real songs into your story. @jessfox13

1 Like

A classic love drama… with a special person Dr. Love, attempted murder and betrayal and that for a young girl who is becoming a psychiatric nurse…and 3 guys that want her… who will save her, who will have her…
betrayal by your best friend…, ignored by your mother, …

Have fun reading

1 Like

Thanks!!! Love your characters! Do you have an IG I can tag you in? I’ll read yours today!

YOU MEAN INSTAGRAM: zoekezoef-episode thanks for reading let me know ho you find it. xxx

1 Like

So I’m only like halfway through the first episode, OH MY GOD. I love your story so much!!! I’m keeping it in my favorites!!! I love the characters and your overlays and directing is so good!!! Ok…getting back to reading lol :joy:

2 Likes

I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH!!! I’m going to read the whole thing. Do you have an Instagram that I can tag your story in or follow? Nice job!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks you you may always promote my story i have to little readers it is my first you know.

Thank you so much! I’m so happy you enjoyed my story. :grinning: I don’t have an Instagram currently but I will totally let you know when I do! Thank you again for the kind words! :relaxed:

1 Like

instagram is : zoekezoef-episode

and thanks that gives me a lot of happyness.

She was replying to my post. I don’t think she has read yours yet. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i don’t know … this forum is somethimes a bit confusing.

yours seems good too, wana do a read for a read? but you need to give me your instagram so the story will go open in episode.

1 Like

I’m reading yours now!

1 Like

no we still don’t know wich one you are reading lol put the name in hihi

1 Like