Looking for older INK story - HELP :-)

Hi everybody,

A while ago (1-2 years) I read a story on Episode which was really good. I don’t remember a lot of the story, only a few parts. And maybe I’m messing up stories, I don’t know. I really want to read it again, but I can’t find it…

What I remember is that it is a “dark” love story. The MC has a father who is terminally ill. They love eachother very much. Father is involved in illegal business. MC doesn’t know.
There is a love interest, but I don’t remember much about him. MC gets kidnapped. Someone is sent to rescue her (by father or LI, I don’t remember). The rescuer also becomes a love interest. I don’t remember his name, but he had white/grey hair in the story.
It’s just pieces of the story but maybe some of you recognise the story or know who wrote it.

Thanks you!!!

Thank you so much for trying to help me. But I’ve read the story an it’s not the one I’m looking for.
The guy that was sent to rescue the MC does look like Jensen though!

Anybody?

Ok. So I found out that the description I gave is actually about 2 stories. I’m really confused now haha.

Anyway, the part about the ill father comes from the story Dream Job - The Tension by A. Roxy.

So the kidnapping part has to be another story. Does it sound familiar to someine? The MC gets kidnapped. Somebody is sent to rescue her. And he becomes a LI. He is not the main LI. I only remember that he had white or grey hair in the story.
I really hope somebody remembers it.