Looking for people to do r4rs with!

Hey all! I just released my second story (aka side project) and am looking for someone to do r4rs with!

Just send me screenshots FIRST and I will start on yours! I will not start until you send yours, since I am sick of being ghosted! :sweat: I’m a college student, so I’m pretty busy with my studies and therefore it might take a couple days, but I won’t forget about you! :blush:

I will read at least as many as you have read of mine, and possibly more if I really like it! :grin:

Currently reading:
On my to-read list:
Waiting for screenshots from:
@gisellec @Paula_R_Ordonez @KateB_episode @Chy.Dillon

Title: Woman of Steel
Author: Metalicious
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: You’re living a secret double life: an academic by day and a rockstar by night, but things start to get a lot more complicated when the band hires a handsome new roadie. (CC)
Style: Ink
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6072374347563008

00622a3674112d4093de5210b733f6d0634cd551_1_281x500

If that doesn’t appeal to you, you can also do r4rs with my first story, “Life is Beautiful,” instead.

Title: Life is Beautiful
Author: Metalicious
Genre: Drama
Description: College is off to a rough start and you’re forced to seek help from your cynical, misanthropic neighbor that’s too smart for his own good. (CC)
Episodes: 21 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

I’ll do it! Will you be reviewing as well?

I unfortunately don’t have the time to do a full-fledged detailed review, but I’m happy to let you know what I think of your story and if I have any suggestions, if you’d like! :blush:

Whatever is best. If you notice any mistakes with my story, please tell me!

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

R4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

I really like the set up of this story! It has a good plot and never ending plot twists. Along with 3 love interests. I’ll definitely keep reading when I have free time!

Thanks so muchJ I’ll get started on yours today!

Great story heres mine

@Turtle_Cat I love your story, and I’m keeping it in my favorites! The character development is great and you do an awesome job with the cliffhangers! I can’t wait to read more! :grin:

Thank you!:heart::sparkling_heart:

@Kalani-Santino Nice work!

Hey! Its you! You have a new story? What happen to Life is Beautiful? Can you also give me my story a read? (Jk you already read my story) :joy:

hey, r4r? :blush:

I’ll be sure to sent proof first

Story title: Fighting Over Him

Story Author: Silent Platinum

Genre: Fantasy/ romance

Story Description: You’re living in a world of fantasy as a demon, ​but will everything change when you find you’re self and you’re twin sister fighting over him?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4837463517167616

cover:

[SILENT%20PLATINUM-2

Hope you enjoy <3

I don’t have any problems reading it again! :joy: And I am still working on LiB, but sometimes I get a little burnt out and need a different writing outlet that’s lighter and not quite as emotionally charged. Thus, Woman of Steel was born!

In that case you should promote both your stories in this section hehe
And really? You’re reading it again?

I was joking around, but your story would definitely be one worth reading a second time! :smile:

And I can’t believe I didn’t think of that, I’ll add that in too!

Hey I read ur story :blush:
And I fell in love with it, it’s amazing I’ll be waiting for the next episode :heart:

Hope you can check out my story! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Silent_Platinum Glad you like it! I’ll be starting yours later tonight! :blush:

okay, sounds good! :slight_smile: