Looking for people to review my chapters pre-publishing

Hey,

I am currently rewriting a story of mine and I am looking for people to review each chapter before I publish it and also every now and then throw in some ideas when I’m stuck or things like that.

If you’re interested, please send me your IG @ so that I can add you to an IG group where I send the link for reviewing every time I have finished a new chapter.

Thanks in advance!
Zuraiah

I can do it!

I would like to help, but is Instagram required?

great, thanks for the quick reply! would you send me your IG so I can put you into the group chat?

1 Like

It’s @ereksonwhitney99

yes, instagram is required as I will be sending the link on there. I don’t want to just publish it in the forum.

cool thanks!

1 Like

Of course

but honestly I can also just send it to you in a private message here on the forum hahah

That would be nice, I want to help but I totally understand if you don’t want to put it two places

nah don’t worry about it hahah you’re helping me out!

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.