Looking for people who actually do R4R?

I’m looking for people who actually do the r4r. I’m up for doing some r4r so if you’re interested please drop me your story links // deets below or feel free to hit me up on IG: @venomouscure.episode :heart::angel: . Or feel free to shoot me a message here.
Will be doing all in order. :crazy_face:

My story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5070971401469952

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll do r4r with you, if we haven’t done one yet lol

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

We haven’t yet. How many chapters would you like to do? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m interested in an R4R.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

1 Like

Hey girly,

It’s me Melissa , aka Venomouscure.episode on instagram.

You’re story is definietly a must read.

Hi!! Thanks for the thread! I have a couple stories. If you want to do r4r, you can pick whichever one!
Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

I’d really appreciate if anyone would check it out!

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

1 Like

Haha oh dang. Sorry, I read the whole comment but didn’t look at the Instagram handle :woman_facepalming: and thank you!

1 Like

Sounds great!

How many chapters would you like to read?

Nothing to be sorry about!

You’re welcome :sparkling_heart:

However many u want!

1 Like

Want to do 4?

Sure!

1 Like

Great :hugs:

1 Like

We can do 4

Hi, are u still interested in r4r?

Hi there. I’ve read 4. Waiting on your SS and hope you enjoy my story :sweat_smile:

Erm I hope I didn’t get ghosted?

1 Like