Looking for personal LL stylist!

Hiya! My last stylist is extremely busy with personal things and so I am hoping to get the help of someone else! I love creative outfits that aren’t generic lol.
Please leave some examples and I will PM you!

I will obviously give you credit because what kind of person would I be if I didn’t.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

3 Likes

What would you classify as generic just so I know whether mine is or not and I don’t waste your time lol :smile:

1 Like

just like a t shirt and shorts. I like accessories and stuff. And not every boy is wearing leather lol

you can still send examples :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean I can help! You can check out my examples if you click on my profile where it should take you to my shop! My LL examples should be under examples!

I do hope you find a stylist!

:blob_hearts:

1 Like

bumpity bump

1 Like

do you still need a stylist?

2 Likes

I’d love one! Can I see some examples?

1 Like

sure one sec

2 Likes

would u like INK or LL or both lol

2 Likes

Limelight please :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry i took so long :sweat_smile:

female outfits

male outfits

2 Likes

greatness!

1 Like

so… did i make it lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully, I’m not too late! I’ll include a sample of what I can do below. Just want to say that I believe that fashion can really help enhance and bring a character to life. Like in real life what one person wears someone else wouldn’t. Chose to keep the same model throughout to show how the clothes can really bring forth a personality.

A more fancy / upper-class / over the top woman

Someone more tom-boy / e-girl

More feminine and preppy but lowkey

Boys

I’d include more but even irl all guys typically wear more or less the same thing- sweatshirts, t-shirts, v-necks, tanks, black jeans, etc. If you want more though feel free to ask :smile:

Hope you find someone who fits what you want!

2 Likes